Unpredictable Trauma

What's your favorite thing to do at the beach?

The beach always makes me super sleepy, so I like taking naps😴
Or running around in the ocean. That's fun too.

Guys: we're literally almost done with the book💀
Y'all have any thought or comments for me? Please ask away☺️

______________________________

    The small group of pro heroes emerged into the clearing where they'd heard all the noise. It was obvious that it had come from the hunking 200 hundred foot wide block of ice in the center of the clearing. The ice was also inexplicably on fire.

    Endeavor pushed through the small throng, and began charging toward the ice structure. No doubt the devastation had come from his son.

    All Might took off after Enji, telling him to slow down and to wait for the others. Shoto's father didn't hear him, however; his head was swimming with only one thought.

    Not again...

    Today, of all days, was his deceased son's birthday. Friday, September 11th. Touya Todoroki's birthday.

    Endeavor knew he'd been too hard on Shoto when he was younger, and that he hadn't been a great dad. But that didn't mean he'd never loved his family, and it certainly didn't mean he could handle losing his closest son.

    First, his eldest. Then, his wife. And now...

    No, he wouldn't stop and wait. There was no time to waste.

    Enji, flames flaking off in his wake, was being closely followed by a few others. Many of UA's most prominent Hero Course teachers had come along, among them being All Might, Midnight, Earaserhead, and Present Mic.

Recovery Girl had also accompanied them. It was a good thing, too, because when All Might rounded the corner, his eyes locked onto a small, green haired boy lying limp on the frosted ground, blood oozing from his chest. And he wasn't the only one. Not 10 feet away was another green haired boy, completely identical in every way. Even their injuries looked the same.

    Something about the boy's innocent face and green hair nagged at Toshinori. He seemed... familiar.

    Beside each green haired-twin was another set of strangely familiar boys. As All Might moved closer, he realised with a start that they were both Young Todoroki. Only, one had all white hair while the other had completely red hair. What had happened here?

    "My son?" Endeavor murmured, looking back and forth between the two Shoto's. Which one did he go to first?

    "You grab that one, and I'll get the other," All Might commanded, coming up beside Endeavor. Enji didn't like taking orders, but right now, he was at a loss.

    "Alright. I don't see any villains, but that doesn't mean they aren't here! We need to melt that ice and figure out who it is Young Tododorki froze inside." All Might yelled with a proud smile. His loud voice carried over to the other heroes. They nodded in understanding, turning back toward the massive block of ice to begin chipping away at it.

    All Might scooped up the white haired Todoroki, noting how his hand had been fully extended in the direction of one of the green-haired boys.

    "Is he alive?" All Might asked Recovery Girl, who was currently towering over one of the wounded twins.

    "He's alive, but barely. He was shot with this." She held out a small red capsule, and All Might adjusted his grip on Todoroki so that he had a free hand.