Confusion, Confliction, and Congregation

What is your "aesthetic"?

I was talking with my friends today, and they said mine was kind of like "sporty/ weeb"

Like, wtf? Y'all realize those are like sorta direct contradictions, right? I still think it's kinda funny tho😆

hope all y'all are doing swell *tips hat*

______________________________

Shoto rolled out of bed, trying not to feel too sorry for himself. After walking back to the UA dorms yesterday from the hospital, he had let his friends bombard him with questions. He welcomed the distraction, because it kept his mind off of Midoriya, but now, he was even more tired than the day before. So much socializing had drained him. The only person he'd ever been completely comfortable talking with was Midoriya. Their conversations felt natural and easy.

Ugh. He was thinking about Midoriya again. His heart dipped, and he jumped into the shower, hoping the warm water would sooth his heartache. The truth was, if Midoriya didn't like him anymore, he had no right to be upset about it.

But couldn't Midoriya have at least said something before leaving? It seemed so cold. Shoto couldn't help feeling a little angry, despite knowing that he didn't control Midoriya, and knowing that he didn't really have any right to be upset. It's not like they were boyfriends; merely friends who sometimes did things that normal friends didn't do. Like cuddle. And kiss.

Now Shoto was thinking about their kiss. Just the thought of Midoriya's lips on his made his whole body light up like the night sky. Midoriya's touch was addicting, and he was the only thing occupying Shoto's headspace at any given moment. Especially right now. Shoto couldn't help remembering Midoriya's fumbling hands, wandering over his body, going wherever they pleased.

With a start, he realized that Midoriya was now wholly himself, free of his split personalities. Shoto's mind wandered like a vagabond, and his heart fluttered at an unnatural pace. What would it be like to kiss the real Midoriya? Shoto's stomach tingled at the possibility, and his groin pounded so suddenly and intensely that his face flushed with blood. It would probably be even more exciting and exhilarating than their first kiss had been.

    What would it feel like to be with the complete Midoriya? Would it be different? Electrifying? Heartstopping? How Shoto longed to know Midoriya better... Both mentally and physically...

As his thoughts circled, some grew less than tactful, and Shoto had to shove them down. He was still angry, and he could no longer think such indecent things when Midoriya may no longer feel the same way.

Shoto finished washing up with cold water, trying not to think about Midoriya, and changed before making his way downstairs for breakfast.

Yesterday, he'd told his classmates he went on an official mission with his father, and due to some Quirk enhancing drugs, another boy on the operation had lost control of his Quirk, and somewhat affected Shoto's physical being, and that was why he'd been confined to the hospital for a few days.

Everyone asked for details regarding the mission: who was there, what had happened to him, and what the mission's purpose was, but he kept his answers vague. If Midoriya truly was going to join class A1, then maybe he could tell them the story himself. Shoto was too preoccupied mentally, and tired physically, to go into much detail.

The rest of Shoto's classmates seemed excited by his adventures, but the whole time he'd talked, Bakugou had glared at Shoto. Bakugou knew that there was more to Shoto's story than he was letting on, and that it specifically included Midoriya. But he didn't dare ask for any more information, being both unwilling to speak to Shoto, and afraid his curiosity would be interpreted as concern.