8

| february 11th, 1996 |
| Saturday |

I was nervous walking up to her front door. My nerves were shot and I had this shaky feeling, which I could see when I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Stuffing my hands in my pocket, I took a breath and kept waiting until I heard the door open and a woman was standing there.

I looked at her as she had red hair as Sana, but her facial expression was sending a chill down my spine. I could feel her burning hole through my soul just by staring at me.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

"Um, is Sana here?"

She looks me up and down. "Who's asking?"

"Tzuyu." I saw her staring at me. "A friend from school."

I watch as she kept looking at me before nodding. "I will go get her." She shut the door and I stared at it for a moment before turning around.

"Ok." I look around and notice how clean their yard is. It's been recently mowed and their green was really green.

There was a fence on the left side, blocking the view from the other house and another fence on the right side.

As I stood there looking around, I heard the door open and I turned around to see Sana looking at me with a confused look on her face. "TZUYU?" She walked out then shut the door behind her. "What are you doing here?"

"I was coming by to see if you wanted to hang out? Do things?" I saw her looking at me then I cleared my throat. "If you want."

She looks somewhere for a moment before looking back at me. "I have to ask my parents. I'll let you know."

I nod as she slightly smiled before disappearing back through the door. I turn around and waited for her to come back, crossing my arms and looking around at everything.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Sana slightly smiled before stepping out. "I can go. But I have to be back in an hour."

"Ok then. Let's get going." I walk over to my car then look over as she was walking around my car, getting in the passenger side.

After we were both in, seat belts on, we were on our way. I wasn't sure what to do or where we were going but I was just happy Sana actually agreed to come hang out with me today.

"So, where are we going?" Sana asks after a few minutes of driving.

I look over at her then back at the road. "Not sure. I thought we could be adventurous and see what we get into." I smile over at her.

She smiles back. "I'm in."

I chuckle as I look back at the road, thinking of what we could do and where we could go.

Then a thought came to mind.

"You want to go grab some snacks and go to a place I know?" I look over at her.

She looks at me and gives me a look. "Where?"

"It's a surprise." I smile.

"Oh come on, tell me."

I chuckle. "Why?"

"Cause for all I know you could be a serial killer than lures your victims to a place then kill them."

I gave her a confused look. "Uh, you watch too many horror films."

She chuckles. "My parents don't allow me to." She looks out the window for a moment as I look at her. "But really, where are we going?"