20

Everything seemed to be a dream the day after everything came crashing down. It seemed like the world stopped and I was hoping it was all a dream when I wake up the next morning. Nothing was the same anymore and it felt like it was all a dream.

Elkie asked what was wrong when I was in my room crying my eyes out. I wanted to throw things and burn shit to the ground, crying and just wanting it to be a bad dream that I woke up from.

I told Elkie about what happened. I told her about what Sana and I had, then told her what Seungyeon did.

She stayed in my room for a few hours, talking to me as I was breaking down. She told me it was going to get better but I doubt it would ever get better.

Sana was gone.

And Seungyeom will get what's coming to her.

Sorn asked what was going on when she came to school and brought my bag back to me. I told her everything and she comforted me throughout the morning before classes started.

Nothing was helping me though. I was on the verge of breaking down and giving up.

I honestly didn't want to be here anymore.

I wanted to leave and not come back.

My whole life was getting better but now that little moment of happiness slipped from my fingertips and it's gone.

Looking for Seungyeon was something I was desperately wanting to do. I kept looking for her in the hallway, knowing she was getting it the moment I see her.

But I never saw her and I went to her little group of friends before telling me that she was out today and not here.

I knew that getting revenge on her was something I was planning on doing. I just wasn't sure how to get revenge and what type of revenge is too much.

Which in this case, doesn't apply.

Talking to Sorn, I told her that I was out for revenge on Seungyeon. She understood everything, even though I never told her about what Sana told me what we talked about, she still understood that I was in love with Sana.

The days turned into weeks.

Weeks turned into months.

Time was flying by before I could even blink.

Everything was happening so fast that I couldn't keep track of it.

School was torture and I was wanting to give up. I didn't want to do my work anymore. I wanted to quit and forget everything that happened the last month.

Seungyeon was still on my list.

I have yet to figure out what I was going to do as far as get revenge on her. I've been seeing her in the hallways, plotting revenge but coming up short as to what I was going to do.

She saw me a few times but stayed away as I gave her a death look, meaning that I was out to get her.

She wasn't getting away with this and I'll make sure she knows that.

I've been having a hard time dealing with everything around me. I almost failed all my classes cause I couldn't concentrate.

I couldn't eat.

I couldn't sleep.

It was if everything turned off.

I was honestly at my happiness and that's been taken away from me.

I just didn't know what to do anymore.
It was lunch time and I was waiting for Sorn. I was leaning on her jeep, looking around until I saw her walking out of the building.