30

| september 4th, 2005 |
| Sunday |

"Alright, thank you." I smiled as I had the phone pressed against my ear. "I'll see you Monday. Have a great weekend." I hung up then sighed as I leaned back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I heard the door open and Hanbin came in with a towel wrapped around his lower body. He smiles at me as he walks to the dresser and I watch him look through for clothes.

It's been a hectic few years, trying to figure out our financial situation, looking for a bigger place but never really actually looking.

But for some reason, I didn't want a bigger place. I didn't even want a place with him anymore. I wasn't sure what it was but everything that I felt for him years ago was fading and I didn't feel the same anymore.

Not sure if he feels the same or not.

He's been looking around for something in our price range, something a little bigger, knowing that we needed another place cause this one is too damaged beyond repair and Hanbin doesn't want to keep putting money into it, knowing we won't live here forever.

Plus, I don't think I'll be living here for very much longer anyways. I needed to talk to him about everything cause I just didn't feel anything towards him anymore.

It feels like I'm caged up and I can't get free.

I'm making pretty good money to get up and leave, but I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt im but I don't want to stay somewhere that my heart no longer lives.

We have separate bank accounts, thank god for that. He wanted joined accounts but I said that it's better if we have our own money.

It's a struggle in the real world.

As I was laying there, Hanbin crawled up on the bed and sat on me, looking down. He smiles before placing both of his hands on either side of me then leans down and gently kisses me.

Trying to hold everything in without wanting to push him off of me.

"You're just in you're own little world." He chuckles before placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

Nodding, I just lay there and look up at him. "Just thinking about getting another place but not having any luck finding anything." I lied.

"We'll figure it out." He smiles down at me. "We have a few more days until this house falls down." He chuckles before kissing me and getting up.

I watch as he walks out of the room, leaving me laying there and thinking about this whole situation.

-

I drove into town today to grab something to eat. I wanted to stop at the Cafe, knowing I haven't set foot in there in over nine years.

It was crazy how time flies.

Nine years ago, I left this town and now I'm back. I can't stop all these memories and emotions that surround this town, leaving me to contemplate all my thoughts I was having.

As I was driving to the Cafe, I stopped at a stop sign then looked over and saw a sign knocked over on the grass by the road. I looked around before unbuckling my seat belt and getting out, and walking to the sidewalk.

I picked up the sign that had fallen over and knocked the dirt off of it before completely freezing as I read the words written on it.

House For Sale.
17286 Richards St.

Holding the sign in my hands, I started having flashbacks to when Sana and I went to that house for sale on Richards street and she was telling me how she wanted to move in there one day.