43

| september 11th, 2010 |
| Saturday |

I was a little nervous right now.

Not because of what the outcome would be, but I feel an overwhelming urge to scream cause it's finally all coming together and I don't know what to do right now.

It was Saturday night.

About a few months ago, I got a call from Elkie, telling me that she was coming back down to visit. I told her that I was beyond ready to see her and have so much to tell her.

When she came down, we caught up with everything that happened. We went out to dinner and talked for hours about what's been going on for the last several years.

It's crazy how time flies by.

She told me she was happy for me and she was glad that I finally found my happiness.

I told her that she helped me a lot, getting me to where I am now.

I thanked her for so much she's done for me and we had a great day.

She met Ariel and loved her at first sight. She met Sana and they talked a little bit as I was in the living room with Ariel my, watching her play on the floor with her toys.

I couldn't believe she was about to three soon. It seems like just yesterday I was going into labor and scared for my life. I was terrified of giving birth and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it.

But I did and I'm thankful cause I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl.

As the years went on, I kept thinking about Hanbin and how he's basically missing out on Ariel's growing up and everything. I mean, he's still the father and he should at least be able to come see her.

But I just don't want to start any shit with him.

Elkie was down for a few weeks with her husband. I already met him and he seemed like a great guy, who makes her happy so that's all that matters.

Ariel was playing on the floor and I heard Sana talking with Elkie in the kitchen. I kept overthinking about this whole Hanbin thing cause I know that it wouldn't be right to keep her from him, only if he promises not to pull any of his stupid shit,

I haven't talked to him in over four years, so I wasn't sure how to get ahold of him or where he was.

After a few minutes, I heard Elkie laughing as she was walking in the living room. She sat down on the couch and looked over at me. "You're living the life, Tzuyu."

I nod as I smiled then looked over at the tv. "Yep. Couldn't be more happier."

"I'm happy for you." She smiles. "I always knew you would do something amazing with your life." She looks down at Ariel and smiles. "Can I borrow her sometime? I would love to take her up to Pyongyang to show her things."

"I'll think about it." I smiled then saw Sans walking in with a cup in her hands.

She sat down on the chair that was in front of Ariel as she was on the floor. I saw her take a sip from her cup then placed the cup on the table in front of her.

"It's crazy how you're still living here in town when you wanted to leave so bad." Elkie said.

I nod as I remember always telling myself that I was going to leave this town one day and never look back, but of course that didn't happen.