11

| february 17th, 1996 |
| Friday |

Sana didn't come to school Thursday. I waited for her to walk through the classroom door but she never did. I was a little worried about her, but tried ignoring it all day.

Work was great again. I was really starting to enjoy it and it was becoming something I was liking a little too much.

Of course, like I said before, this isn't something I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

I didn't even want to do this after graduation.

It was just something to make a little extra money right now until I graduate and I'll figure something out before then.

Hopefully.

I still have no idea what I want to do with my life.

I have no plans or ambitions.

Nothing.

Sorn kept telling me to come to college with her but I don't know. I told her I'd think about it, but that was freshmen year and here I am- still trying to figure myself out.

Since I didn't have to work after school, I was looking forward to asking Sana if she wanted to hang out.

Sitting in class, I watch some kids walk through the door and my eyes were looking at everyone as I was waiting to see Sana.

When I did see her, I couldn't help but smile as she walked to the desk next to mine and she smiled at me once her eyes met mine.

She placed her textbook on the table then sat down and placed her book bag on the floor next to her. She looks over at me and smiles. "Hey, Tzuyu."

"Hey." I watch as she took out her notebook and sat it on the desk. "Where were you yesterday?" I blurted out then mentally cursed myself.

When she looks over at me, she smiles. "I woke up late and mom made me stay home to help her clean." I nod as I look down at my desk before she spoke. "Did you miss me?" She chuckles.

I look over at her and smiled. "Maybe. You're my only friend in this class."

Her eyes wandered around before looking back at me. "You can talk to anyone though." She looks down at her desk.

"I guess but I'd rather talk to you." I said before leaning back in my chair and avoid looking at her.

Once the teacher started the lecture, I took some notes but was mostly zoned out. I kept looking over at Sana and wondering when the right time would be to ask her to hang out this afternoon.

Class went on, and I was writing down so many notes before stopping sometimes. I looked over at Sana as she was writing then her eyes met mine and I slightly smiled before looking away.

After class was over, we walked out together and to the lockers. I placed my textbook in my locker before walking towards her as she was doing the same. She shut her locker, holding another textbook and smiled at me.

"See you at lunch?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

She smiled then nodded. "Bye, Tzuyu."

I turned to watch her walk down the hall before sighing, walking to my next class. I knew that once lunch came around I would ask her to hang out.

Once classes were over and lunch was finally here, I was leaning againt my locker as I looked around for Sana. I didn't see her and it's already a few minutes after the class ended.

I look down the hall again until I saw her walking down the hall with a guy right beside her. I kept watching them until he smiled at her then walked away.