46

| january 19th, 2017 |
| Thursday |

I heard the front door shut and smiled as I knew Ariel was home from school. I saw her walking in the kitchen and when she saw me, she ran towards me before jumping into my arms.

"How was your day, baby?"

After I placed her on the floor, she smiled up at me before nodding. "It was great. I like school."

"That's good." I smiled as she went to the fridge to grab a snack. I watched her until Sana walked into the kitchen and I saw her smiling as she walked to Ariel.

She asked her how her day was and everything else. I watched as I had a smile on my face the whole time, knowing that the years has went by so fast but I wouldn't trade it in the world.

After a year I got married, Hanbin came around and he finally met Ariel. We sat down and had a long talk about everything and I knew it wasn't fair for him to not be able to see his daughter.

We agreed to share Ariel and he would get her other weekends when he's not busy. I liked that idea and when Ariel finally met him, she was a little shy at first but then she realized that this was her dad.

I could tell she didn't know what to do and Hanbin wasn't pushing her to hug him or talk to him. He was respectful about it and Ariel finally came around.

Ariel is going with him this weekend and I know she's going to have fun like she always does. She's been going with him every other weekend and I love that she's enjoying it.

After Ariel threw away her trash, she looked at me and smiled. "Can I go ride my bike on the road?" I watch as she pouted her lip. "Please."

"Sure but be careful. Watch for cars."

She nods then smiled, running out of the door that lead to the garage. I smiled as she disappeared through the door and I saw Sana standing at the sink washing some dishes.

I walked up to her from behind and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned my chin on her shoulder and smiled as she was washing dishes.

We stayed in that position for a while until I pulled back and decided to go sit in the living room. I'm not a fan of watching tv, but it's starting to grow on me since that's all I do here.

Sana wants to start growing a garden and I thought about, which it wasn't a bad idea at all. I could enjoy that and I knew Sana really wanted to do it.

As I was sitting there, flipping through the channels, Sana walks in and sits down next to me. I smiled as she leaned against me and I wrapped my arm around her as I kept looking through the channels.

"Find something about gardening." Sana said, which made me smile and I did my best trying to find something about it.

"Is there even a channel for that?"

She looks at me as she leans her head up. "There's a channel for everything."

I smiled as I looked at her before looking back at the tv as she leaned her head back against my shoulder. I sighed as I kept looking but couldn't find anything about gardening.

"I don't think there's anything about it."

She grabbed the remote before leaning up and flipping through the channels. I kept watching her as she was looking for the channel, then I saw one and she stopped on it before looking at me and smirking.