Chapter Three

I slam my locker door shut and scream when I see the smiling face on the other side. She laughs and links her arm with mine.

"So, I figured I'd let you know that we're going shopping after school." She says. I frown.

"Luna-Bear...I love you but fuck no." I say, using the childhood nickname I used to call her. She laughs and shakes her head.

"You don't have a choice there, Anna Banana." She replies with a smug grin. I look at her and raise an eyebrow.

"How so you figure? I have a car. I could leave you here." I remind her. She huffs and guides me to our lunch table.

"You wouldn't....and I'll buy you food."

I contemplate this. Girls day where I'm tortured by walking and carrying bags but I get food or go home to watch netflix in my comfortable bed but deal with Chris.

"Fine...but I'm not carrying your shit this time."

She grins and claps her hands. "Deal. She said yes." Luna states, looking over my shoulder at the girls behind us. I glance at Taylor and Violet who grin and take their seats at the table.

"Excuse me?" A high-pitched voice says. I suppress a groan and share an annoyed look with Luna. We spin around to face the girl.

Cami Saintclair. I don't like the girl. She's the definition of fake bitch...but she's also Christopher's number one fan. I've lost count of the amount of times she had approached me or Luna to ask about him. Apparently, just because he's our brother's best friend, we know the whole inside scoop about him.

Although, she usually focuses her attention on Luna. Not me. Unless I'm the first one she sees. She tolerates my sister way more than me but thats probably because I'm a bitch and Luna is...well less of a bitch.

"I heard a rumor." She starts. Oh boy. Last time she said this to us, it was that I was pregnant with Chris's baby. Luna raises an eyebrow and her lips lift in am amused smile.

"Which one?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly to the side.

Cami leans down to our level like she's about to whisper some huge secret. I bite my lip to stop from laughing.

"That Chris is living with you?" She says softly, looking between the two of us. Luna nods.

"That would be correct. It's only temporary." Luna says. Cami bits her ruby red lips and fakes another smile.

"Thanks girlies. Oh, and I heard we're going shopping later." She states, clasping her hands together.

"Excuse me but...we?" Vi asks, cutting in.

Cami nods. "Uh yeah. Girls day! I'll see you ladies later." She states before walking away. I frown and give Luna an irritated look.

"I didn't realize she would be coming."

"Yeah, I didn't either." She replies just as the boys sit down.

"What did Cami want?" Wyatt asks. I lay my head on my arms and mumble incoherent swear words. My brother laughs.

"Probably asking about me. Girls tend to do that." Chris says smugly. I lift my head to tell him off but Taylor beats me to it.

"That's because girls are desperate." She states. I snort and high-five Luna's friend.

"We both know that's not true...unless you're calling yourself desperate." He says, winking at her. She tenses up and glares at him.

"Woah. Wait! What? You guys slept together?!" Luna exclaims. I look between Chris and Taylor in disgust.