Chapter Thirteen

"Psst. Annie." I feel someone poke me. I clench my fists and turn around in my seat to face a grinning Chris.

"Hi." He says cheerfully.

I flip him off and turn back around to focus on the teacher. He's been pestering me since class fucking started. He constantly says my name, throws paper at me or pokes me in the back with his ridiculously annoying pencil. I'm about to take it from his grasp and snap it.

Poke.

I close my eyes and try to calm myself down. It doesn't work as he keeps poking me.

"What?" I hiss, spinning around and glaring at him. He smirks.

"I want attention." He says, making his smirk turn into an innocent face. I scoff and motion around the room to numerous girls who keep glancing at him.

"Take your pick but leave me alone." I mumble, turning back around. I hear him mumble something before standing up and loudly clearing his throat. The teacher stops talking and the class looks at him expectantly.

"Mr. Beckh-"

"Hold on a second, Teach. I have an announcement." He states. I mentally groan. Oh God. This can't be good. He shoots me a million dollar smile that has majority of the class swooning. I simply roll my eyes.

His smile may seem adorable but his eyes hold a dangerous glint.

"I am hereby declaring a prank war contest on Annabelle Simpson. Ladies, you have full right to pull crazy pranks on Annie here and take credit for it. The reward for best prank is a date with yours truly. Spread the word." He winks at the girls and sits back down. My eyes are wide and I stare at this imbecile in disbelief.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? That wasn't necessary." I whisper as the annoyed teacher begins his lesson again. He just smirks.

"You wouldn't give me attention. Actions have consequences, Babe." He states, winking.

-----------------------------------
How the fuck does word get around so fast? I am now covered in pink glitter from head to toe and my locker is decorated with the same plus a bunch of little balloons and confetti.

Honestly, I should've expected this prank to be a first. It's so original and boring. If people really want to do this shit, then spice it up a bit.

I glance at the signature left in purple sharpie on the inside of my locker door.

Caroline♡

I roll my eyes. I bet Chris doesn't even know who the hell Caroline is. Sure, there's only one in our school but he hardly knows the name of any female in this hell hole.

A low whistle catches my attention and I turn to face my amused brother. I glare at him.

"Pink is really your color sis." He says with a grin. I scoff and look down at my ruined clothes.

"What the hell? I didn't think the rumor was true but alas, this glitter doesn't lie." Taylor says with a small, amused, smirk. I groan and slam my locker door closed.

"Come on. Let's go to the bathroom and clean you up. I have some spare clothes in my locker." Taylor suggests.

------------------------------------
I stare blankly at my purple hair. Why do people keep pulling the most original pranks ever? I was in the locker room, showering after that glitter episode and it seems someone snuck in and replaced my shampoo with hair dye.

Jesus people. Get fucking creative. I look at the name on my bottle.

Vanessa

This is so stupid. What kind of girls full on compete to prank someone just to get a date with some guy? High school is the dumbest thing ever.