Chapter Seven

"We're going to be late! My cousin is so going to fucking murder me!" Taylor says, struggling to pin her hair up the way she wants.

Luna raises an eyebrow. "Tay...we literally don't have to leave for another half an hour. All of us are ready, and you just need to finish with you hair. We'll be fine." She assures her best friend.

Violet and I are playing Uno and Luna is French braiding my hair at the same time for fun. Taylor was determined to get herself ready, even though we've offered to help multiple times.

"I'm done with this shit! Luna, can you please help with my hair?" She asks. My sister laughs and quickly finishes with mine before moving over to do hers.

"The boys should be here soon." I inform them, reading Wyatt's message. We're hanging out at Taylor's house while the boys hang at mine. We decided we're all carpooling to the hotel with four of us in each car.

Wyatt is driving Taylor, Violet and her date. I still don't know who she brought. Chris, yes Chris, the girls are forcing me to go with him, is driving me, Luna and Alex.

"Are you going to tell us who you invited?" I ask Vi. She shakes her head.

"You'll see when he gets here." She says. I raise an eyebrow.

"I could ask Wyatt." I inform her. She sits beside me and smirks.

"And I can trade rooms with Chris and make you sleep with him." She says sweetly. I roll my eyes.

"Bitch." I mumble.

"Whore." She retorts. Luna and Taylor laugh at our banter and shake their heads.

"Let's watch some Netflix now that we're all ready. The boys can text us whenever they arrive." Luna suggests. We all nod and get comfortable.

Half an episode later and I get a message.

Wyatt🦆- Here

"They're here." I mumble. Taylor's cousin told her to get ready in her dress before we arrive and to be at the rehearsal at exactly 2 pm. It's a 2 hour car ride there.

We head downstairs where the boys are chatting amongst themselves. Their eyes land on us as we walk down the stairs.

"Holy shit." Wyatt breathes out, eyes landing on a blushing Taylor.

"Hey Baby." Tay greets, kissing his cheek.

I ignore them and cross my arms, locking eyes with Chris. Let me just say...holy fucking sh- Why does he look so hot in just black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and leather jacket?

"Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

"You look fine." I mumble. Christopher laughs and eyes me up and down.

"Gorgeous. Like always." He says. I look down at my outfit. Light blue jeans, slightly ruffled black crop top and converse. I shrug.

"I'm aware." I turn to Violet who's talking to some boy with a smile on her face. I frown. His back is turned to me so I have no idea who it is.

"Give me a moment." I mumble to Chris before walking over to my best friend.

"Hey. I'm Ann-"

"Annabelle. I know." The boy says, turning to me. I take a minute to examine his features and figure out if I know him or not. He does look familiar.

"Annie, this is Blake."

My eyes widen. "Blake Russel? Holy shit. I recognize you now. Major glow up." I say, mouth agape. He laughs.