Chapter Four

"Go away."

"I don't want to."

"You're the fucking spawn of Satan!"

"So I've been told."

"Get the fuck out."

"Nah."

"At least let me get dressed!"

"Nothing I haven't seen before."

I clench my fists and glare at the annoying imbecile on my bed.  Chris chuckles.

"I hate you." I mumble.

"The feeling is mutual, Babe." He replies. I flip him off and rummage through my closet for an outfit. After finally finding a pair of jeans and black crop top, I turn to Chris again.

"Please get out so I can change." I say. He shakes his head.

"No thank you, Darling." He replies with a smirk. I clench my fists and huff, marching out of my room and to Luna's. I don't bother knocking and just swing the door open. She looks up from doing her makeup but doesn't pay me any more attention.

"I need to get dressed in here because Mr. Asshole won't leave my God damn room and Wyatt is taking his sweet ass fucking time in the shower." I state. She smiles slightly and nods.

"I'm occupied with, what you call, Face Torture, so do what you want, Annie." She says. I laugh and proceed to get dressed in peace without the devil's child watching my every move.

Luna turns to me and smirks slightly. "So, I have news." She says. I fall backwards onto her bed and nod for her to continue.

"Get your ass up, Annabelle. We're going to be late for school. I'll tell you on the way downstairs." She says. I groan and let her pull me up and down stairs.

"So...Taylor's cousin's wedding is coming up, as you know, and we need...well...dates." She says slowly. I snort and shake my head.

"Not hap-"

"Does Tay have a date yet?" Wyatt asks, looking up from his toast. Luna rolls her eyes.

"No. Ask her to the wedding. You're invited anyway. I'm going to ask Alex and-"

"Alex as in golden boy, soccer captain, heartbreaker Alex?" Our brother cuts her off, raising an eyebrow. She nods.

"Yes and before you say no, deal with it. I need a date and Alex and I are math buddies and science partners. We're friends already so it works out." She stops and turns to me again. "I don't know who Violet is asking but...well...Tay had an idea for you."

I frown. "Idea for me? I'm not bringing a date, sorry but no. I don't like people so I'm not going with some random kid from school." I state. Wyatt laughs and mumbles something under his breath. I shoot him a glare.

"You're going with Chri-"

"If you finish that name I swear to fucking God I can make your death look like an accident." I threaten. She bites her lip and glances at Chris who is coming down the stairs. He stops and looks between all of us.

"Guys, I know I'm hot but why are you all staring at me?" He asks. I scoff.

"You're about as hot as an iceberg." I say with a laugh. He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me.

"Stop lying to yourself, Gorgeous." He says, smirking. Wyatt clears his throat and glares at his friend.

"Watch it." He says. Chris and I both roll our eyes and move to get breakfast. Luna sits next to Wyatt and just steals food off his plate.