Chapter Eleven

"Get dressed."

I look down at my leggings and Wyatt's shirt that was for some reason in my closet. This counts as clothes, right?

"I am dressed." I state, looking up at the three girls in my doorway.

"That doesn't count. It's a Saturday night and we're going out." Luna says, rolling her eyes. Taylor and Violet nod their agreement, making me sigh.

"I don't want to though." I whine. Vi pulls me up and Taylor goes through my closet. I look to Luna, who's still in my doorway, and pull my puppy eyes. She sighs and shakes her head, closing her eyes.

"I'm immune to the evil eyes you're pulling. You're coming with us. That's final." She states. I frown.

"Bitch." I mumble. She grins.

"Learned from the best."

Taylor throws clothes at my face and orders me to change. I glare at the retreating girls. Violet closes the door behind them and I sigh.

I look down at the outfit in my lap. Why? Why the fuck do I have to look like a fucking disco ball? Thank you Taylor. I love it so fucking much.

I groan and put on the sparkly as fuck cropped tank top. It covers like...half my stomach. I am a disco ball.

I pull on the shiny black skirt that hardly reaches mid-thigh and roll my eyes. I don't want to wear this shit. I walk over to my closet and rummage through it for a more decent outfit. I'm pretty sure these are Luna's.

"That's not what I gave you." Taylor states with a frown. I look down at my outfit. Black ripped shorts that do decently cover me, with a cropped lace black tank top and gold studded leather jacket.

"Maybe not, but at least I'm not a walking disco ball." Tay frowns and the other two laugh.

"Alright, pick your poison." Luna says, holding up two pairs of shoes. Hm. Black heels or black conve-

I take the converse. She laughs. "We expected that." Vi mumbles. Everyone nods.

"Where are you guys goi..." Wyatt's voice trails off as his eyes land on his girlfriend.

"Bro, seriously? You don't stop short in the middle of a fucking staircase. What's so- Oh. Well damn, ladies. You clean up nice." Chris runs his hands through his hair and smirks.

"Yeah, but we're all off limits to play boys so fuck off, Beckham." Violet says with a playful grin. We move to drag Taylor along but she's already sucking face with my brother. Ew.

"Tay." Luna scolds. She sheepishly smiles and pulls away from her boyfriend.

"Sorry..." She laughs and pecks him on the cheek. "I'll see you later." She says. He frowns and scans her outfit before looking at me and Luna.

"Oh fuck no. You're not going out like that." He says sternly. Luna sticks her tongue out.

"You can't stop us. Mom gave us permission and said that we could go without you imbeciles following us. Suck on that, Wy." My sister says with a grin. He groans and walks downstairs with the rest of us following.

"Oh, hey girlies. You all look ni-"

"Mother, do not finish that sentence unless you're about to say extremely inappropriate." Wyatt cuts her off. Mom narrows her eyes at him.

"Wyatt Zachary Simpson, did you just cut off your mother?" Mom asks coolly.  Luna and I share a smirk.

"Good luck, Dude." Chris mutters. We all laugh at the scared boy. Taylor gives him a quick hug before ushering us all out.