Chapter Ten

"I don't wanna go." I pout as my siblings lead me to the entrance of school. Luna rolls her eyes and Wyatt grabs my arm to drag me inside. The devil would be with us but he left early so he could get coffee on the way.

I pout when we actually do make it inside the doors of prison. Wyatt smirks.

"She's all yours, Luna-Bear. Have fun." He winks and walks away. She sighs and grabs my hand, pulling me to our lockers. I glare at her and cross my arms, leaning against it.

"Can't I just skip?" I whine. She gives me a pointed look.

"Mom specifically told me to make sure you don't skip today. She let it pass last time but no more." She says sternly. I roll my eyes.

"Hey Luna. Psycho." Chris says with a smirk. I eye the bag from the bakery that's in his hand.

"Hey Satan. What's in the bag?" I ask with an innocent smile. He chuckles and hands the bag to me. I grin and look inside. There's two cupcakes and a blueberry muffin.

Luna smiles. "Thanks, Chris." She states. He nods and raises an eyebrow at me, waiting. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Thanks." I mumble, already starting to devour the muffin. Luna laughs and takes out one of the cupcakes before handing the bag back to Chris.

He trades off with her, handing us each a cup.

"How much do we owe you?" My sister asks, taking a small sip of her coffee.

"None. I had extra cash. Where's Wyatt? I have his stuff." He says, looking around.

"Went to talk to Coach." I answer, still stuffing my face with the delicious muffin. Chris nods.

"I'll head there now. See ya." He says, giving me one last look before walking away. Luna turns to me with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"That was nice of him." She says, emphasizing the word 'nice'. I scoff and take a sip of the caramel hot chocolate he got me. Yum.

"He probably wants something from us." I say with a shrug. My sister rolls her eyes.

"Chris isn't that much of an ass. I've always got along with him." She states. I give her a pointed look and scoff again.

"That's you. He's always been an ass to me though, Luna." I remind her. She sighs and shakes her head.

"Maybe because you're a bitch to him first." She suggests. I cross my arms and glare at her.

"He's the one who started this rivalry. You don't remember-"

"Girls. The bell has rung. Why aren't you two in class?" Mrs. Carter scolds. We mumble apologies and start walking to our class.

"You forgot your books." Luna reminds me. I shrug and give her a smile.

"We can share."

------------------------------------
"Absolutely not." I say firmly. Luna nudges me, Violet rolls her eyes and Taylor sighs. It's now lunch and Tay proposed the idea that we try out for cheer.

"Why not? It could be fun." Violet says.

"First, Cami hates me. She probably wouldn't let me on the squad anyway. Second, I don't like the outfits. The skirts are too short. Third...well I'm just lazy." I state my reasons proudly. Chris clears his throat, drawing our attention to his smirking face.

"I for one wouldn't mine seeing a specific one of you in that short skirt." Chris winks at me. I give him a look of disgust and try to ignore his comment.