Chapter two

Previously:
Rubble POV:
I think I'll start my plan tomorrow.

Time skip to next day

Rubble POV:
Alright. The day has come. What should I start with?
„I know!" I think as i grab a paper and a pen.

30 minutes later
Chase POV:
I wake up but I slept only 4 hours. Jeez, I'm tired but I need to do my work. As I come out I see a paper on the ground. I started to read it.

Chase,
You're useless and actually nobody cares about you, even your friends. Give up and stop, then you'll help the world.

That kind of made me sad, but I can't think about it now, gotta wake others. I'll look at it later.

After waking up the others

I come into the lookout after doing 5 additional laps. I was very hungry but then I discovered my bowl is empty. I couldn't believe it.
„Ryder sir, can you come over here?" - I ask.
„What's the matter?"
„I think somebody ate all my food."
„Nice joke, Chase."
„I'm not kidding."
„I think you'll have to wait hour or two, I'll  go to the shop.
„Thanks, Ryder sir."
„No problem"

Time skip
Skye POV:
Chase hasn't been himself recently. He says he's fine but he's very pale. I have to find out what's wrong.

Chase POV:
Good to finally eat something. I'll go bench press now. I really want to impress Skye, but I don't know how.

Rubble POV:
My plan starts to work. Now phase 2.

Time skip to evening

Marshall POV:
Today's the movie night. I'm happy that Everest is coming. I want to ask her out. And I'll do it tonight. Then I see her coming.
„EVEREST!" - I yell as I run to her but I tripped and landed on her.
„H-Hi Marshall. But can you get off me?" Then I realised that I was hugging her.
„Sure" - I answer with a little blush on my cheeks. Then we started walking to lookout.
„Hi everyone"
„ Hi Everest"
„Shall we go into the Lookout?" - I ask.
„Yes, let's go" - everyone answers

Later that night...

Chase POV:
Everyone except me were already sitting
As I sat down, I start feeling pain.
„OUCH!" - I scream as I jump up.
Then I see a drawing pin.
„What happened, Chase?" - asks everybody.
„Nothing. I think I'll pass today"
„Are you sure? Today's the special day"
„I'm completely sure. Goodnight everyone." - I say as I go to my puphouse.
Now I start to think that maybe really I'm not meant to be here. I'll try to sleep and think about it in the morning.

Marshall POV:
Okay, it's the time.
„Go get her, tiger." - I think.

Authors note: So, that was chapter 2. This time it's dedicated to CHASEBOII69 as a way of my appreciate to his work. See you soon