Chapter thirty-two

Previously:Marshall POV:Then we start walking towards the Mr

Previously:
Marshall POV:
Then we start walking towards the Mr. Porter's place.

Back to present
„Eve, look at this." - I show her sunset by the seaside.
„Wow." - She gasp.
„Beautiful, isn't it?" - I ask her.
„It's breathtaking." - She leans her head on my shoulder. Then I put mine on hers as we keep going.

Five minutes later
We achieved our goal. We walk in to the restaurant.
„Hi Marshall! Your table is ready, let me show." - He guides us to the one with some beautiful red roses, and decorated by some white features.
„Here's the menu." - He puts two of them on the table as we sit down. I look at it and start thinking.
„What about classic spaghetti, Eve?" - I give an idea.
„Why not. Maybe we'll pick one but big?" - She asks.
„Yeah, we can do it. So one big spaghetti plate for us, please." - I make an order.
„Ok. It'll be ready in 15 minutes." - He goes to the kitchen.
„So, how did you get this?" - She points at my puptag.
„Chase bought me this."
„Wow, I never knew tahe has that much money."
„Me too. But can you not tell him you know? He didn't want me to say this to you."
„Your secret is safe with me, don't worry." - We change the topic and keep talking to the moment our order is ready.
„Here you are." - Mr. Porter puts our food on the table.
„Thank you." - We both say at the same time as we start eating.

Five minutes of eating later
It happened. (what?) Me and Everest got the last noodle and we got close to each other. (Oh, nice) Our eyes met for a moment but then I closed mine and we kissed. We stayed like that for a minute. Arter it we pulled back.
„Someone got romantic here, huh?" - She starts laughing.
„And someone liked it?" - I reply.
„I love you Marshy."
„I love you more Eve."
„I love you the most."
„Ok, you won. What do you think about going to watch the stars?" - I ask.
„Sure. Let's do it."

After paying and travelling to the park
We layed next to each other and start looking at the stars, which were shining very bright tonight. After a while Everest fell asleep on my shoulder. I think it's time to catch some sleep. I slowly put my love on my back trying to not wake her up and start my trip back to the lookout.

Ten minutes later
I'm here. I quietly open my puphouse and put Everest on my bed. Then I lay down on the floor next to her and fall asleep.

 Then I lay down on the floor next to her and fall asleep

Author's note: Hello. This is new chapter of this stupid random story. Dedication goes to TheVette09 second time in a row. If anyone is asking why, he's going through the hard moment in his life when he feels unsafe (most of you already know what happened, if not there's a link at Amazing_Chase_15 profile. Let's show him our big support. Stay safe everyone.