Chapter forty-seven

Previously:Rocky POV:Zuma is so funny

Previously:
Rocky POV:
Zuma is so funny. That's why I love him. Then he got off me and we got closer to the shore. We practically layed on each other and let the breeze blow through our fur. I want this to never end.

Back to present
"Wocky?" - My love looked at me.
"Yes Zumy?" - I did the same.
"I've never thought about this earlier. We have to tell the others at some point. We won't hide it forever. What if pups start bullying us? What if Ryder won't approve on this? What if-" - He started but I cut him off by a kiss. Then he pressed harder, just like me. It felt so good. We started making out. We stopped after ten minutes. (Nice) Then we went on a walk back to the lookout
Skye POV:
I suddenly woke up.
"Chase?" - I nudged him.
"Ummm, what Skye?" - He slowly got up.
"Where are Rocky and Zuma?" - I asked.
"I don't know. Maybe their on a date." - He sit down.
"Wait! That reminded me something. We were up to ask them if they're together." - I shout-whispered. (Wait, yup, that's true)
"Maybe we should go out and check if they're coming?" - Chase proposed.
"Why not. But I have one question. Can you carry me? I feel too tired to even move." - I tried to get on my legs. But that resulted in me falling down.

Chase POV:
"Sure. You seem to be ill." - I slowly put her on my back. After we walked out, the first thing I saw were Marshall and Everest running towards us.
"Marshall! Good to see you. Can you check on Skye? She feels tired and has a little fever." - I said.
"Sure. Can you get lower a little?" - I did what he asked for and he started checking on her.

Five minutes later
"It's just a cold. If she'll get some warm, she'll be fine by the morning." - Then Zuma and Rocky came.
"What's up?" - They looked at us.
"Zuma, Rocky. I can't keep it like that. I know you're dating." - I decided to tell the truth. (Ok)
"Oh. I know, you're gonna laugh now." - Zuma got embarassed.
"No way we would do this to you. We accept that in 100% and we hope you'll be happy with each other." - We all made a happy face.
"Wow. Thank you! You're the best!" - They got happy too and we made a group hug. (Nice)

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. We're here again. That's for SXRfanficwriter, I know you have different view on this, but I accept that. Also, he's an amazing writer. Check him out if you didn't already. Stay safe everyone.