Chapter thirty-eight

Previously:Chase POV:„Tag

Previously:
Chase POV:
„Tag. You're it." - I touch her nose.

Back to present
„Hey! That's not fair!" - She says.
„Why? I don't think it's illegal in this game." - I tease her.
„Because you're two times bigger than me!" - She tries to break free but she can't.
„Ok, you're right. Sorry." - I get off her.
„No need to apologize, you didn't know." - She looks at me with a smile on her face. The today's sunlight made her even more beautiful than she already is. I did a step in her direction. She responded with the same action. Now our muzzles were only one inch apart. Her magenta eyes were sparkling as we got even closer. When I was about to kiss her, my puptag ringed. (No fucking way)
„Chase? You're here?" - Marshall asks. (Why?) Ugh, why does this always happen to me? (Idk)
„Yeah, what's up?" - I try to stay calm.
„I just wanted to let you know that you-know-what comes in two weeks."
„Ok. Thanks." - I end the call annoyed. If anyone's doing this, nothing happens. But when it comes to me, there will always be anything that will interrupt this moment. That's not cool. I drop down my head and ears.
„You're okay?" - Skye take my face and pull it up.
„Yes, everything's fine." - I pretend to be happy.
„If something bothers you, don't be afraid of telling me." (She loves you, you muffin idiot, wait till Valentines and you'll see.)
„Nothing's wrong, don't worry." - I lie. (WhY yOu FuCkInG lYiNg? WhY yOu AlWaYs LyInG?)
„Ok, if I want to be ready for tonight, I'll go to Katie's parlour now. Do you want to come with me?" - She offers.
„Ok. I have to get done too." - We slowly start walking next to each other and we head to the pet salon.

Ten minutes later
We stop. We're here.
„Hello Katie." - We say as we enter.
„Hi you two. Why did you came?" - She greets us.
„Well..." - I don't know what to say, I'm not here very often.
„We came to get our fur done for tonight." - Skye takes me out of trouble.
„You have a rendez-vous? How cute." - She starts filling baths.
„KATIE!" - I yell. Although I couldn't see myself, I felt that my cheeks are getting very, very red.
„Just kidding. Go in, everything's ready." - She looked at us and I felt good again. (Nice)

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. Thanks again for 5k views. So, it all started... jk, no story time today. Dedication goes to:
Amazing_Chase_15
Simon-Riley-pl
The first one because of his amazing stories that makes my day better.
The second one for being a good „Wattpad friend" to a lot of people.
Stay safe everyone.