Chapter fourteen

Previously:

Previously:

Skye POV:

"Oh, do you want me to talk with him?

"If you can. Thanks."

"No problem."

Back to present

Everest POV:

I walk to Chase's puphouse. I think Skye's right. I was coming at least once a week and usually I didn't see him but when I did he looked very sad. What if he has depression but never told anyone about it? I'll find out. Then I stop and knock on the door. After a while it opens.

"Oh, hi Everest." - He greets quietly.

"Hi Chase." - I reply.

"Do you want to come in?" - He asks.

"Yeah, thanks." - I walk in.

"Why did you want to meet me? I thought you're spending time with Marshall now."

"I just want to have a little conversation with you, it's not a problem to you?"

"No. What do you want to talk about?" - He sits down.

"Are you ok Chase? You seem very down recently. Is there anything wrong?"

"I'm fine. Nothing's wrong."

"Ok- wait what is THIS?" - I pretend to notice cuts for the first time.

"What? Oh, this bruises? I tripped and landed on a rock when I was at the beach."

"But it doesn't seem- Nevermind. Did you told that to Marshall?"

"Yes. He already checked on me."

"Ok. Btw I kind of think you have a little problem."

"What problem?"

"A love problem." - I answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me, because it's kinda obvious. You have a crush on Skye."

"Ugh, you got me. But I'm afraid of one thing."

"What is it?" 

"I don't think she likes me back."

"I'm sure she does. Just be yourself. I know what you can do. Christmas are soon. What about a mistletoe plan?"

"What do you mean?"

"There's a tradition which tells that when two people are under it they should kiss. If I'll hang it somewhere, you just need to get Skye and you there and wait until she sees it."

"Ok. Thanks Everest."

"No problem. I'll go now. Marshy is surely bored without me."

"Yeah, he is. Thanks again and bye." - I walk out.

Skye POV:

I see Everest coming back.

"So what did he tell you?" - I ask as she approach me and Marshall.

"He's fine by now. That's all I could get from him."

"Ok. We should start making space for a movie night. There's only two hours left to 9.30."

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's start now." - I say loudly but then start whispering to Marshall...

" - I say loudly but then start whispering to Marshall

Author's note: Hi. This was chapter fourteen of this story. I think that you actually like this story, because it's getting good notes. Thanks for support. And this is dedicated to Simon-Riley-pl, he may start his new story soon and I want you to help him get some views when it starts. That's it. Stay safe everyone.