Chapter fifty-one

Previously:Zuma POV:"No, you don't

Previously:
Zuma POV:
"No, you don't. Just be youwself. Be this bwave and cute Chase we all know and she'll accept." - I said.

Back to present
Chase POV:
"Ok. I think I know when to ask her out." - I answered. I haven't forgotten about the necklace. It'll be ready tomorrow. (Nice)
"When will you do it then?" - Zuma asked interested.
"Valentines. I'll give her an anonymous letter where I'll tell her to visit Mr. Porter's restaurant. When she'll get there, I'll reveal myself and order something for us. After this we'll go watch the sunset in the park and then I'll ask her." - I explain.
"Wow. You've weally thought about it. I'm impwessed. And that's a good idea. Well, I have to go now. Wocky is waiting for me suwely by now. Bye!" - He walked away. I feel better now. I needed this talk. Then I saw Skye coming to me. I wanted to greet her, but she did something I didn't expect at all. She hugged me instead of saying normal "hi". My cheeks instantly got redder than Marshall's firetruck, I could feel that. I think she realised what she did, because she quickly got back and mumbled:
"I'm sorry Chase. I don't know why I did that." (Let's guess why)
"You don't have to be sorry. Friends do this. And I liked it." - I replied shyly.
"Thanks. Can I do this everytime I greet you?" - She asked.
"Sure. Why did you came?" - I glued my pupils at her magenta eyes.
"I just wanted to talk you. You know, about life." - She stared at me too.
"Ok. Do you mind if we go in?" - I gently tapped her shoulder.
"You don't have to ask. I want some private time for us too." - She pulled me in and I locked the door.
"So did you want to ask me about something?" - I decided to speak.
"Do you also feel that something is changing?" - She said while still holding me. (Is it this moment?)
"W-What do you mean?" - I was confused.
"Marshall and Everest are together, Zuma and Rocky are dating, and I think I'm in love too."
"Yeah, I have feelings for someone too. I think we're getting more mature." - I tried to sound cool as we got closer. But I was exploding inside.
"Can you promise me one thing?" - I wanted to kiss her now so much. But that would ruin my plan so I stopped myself from doing this.

 But that would ruin my plan so I stopped myself from doing this

Author's note: Hello. I'm here. My other story will be updated soon, when I'll write it. This chapter is for ChaseFXDRG, he does some amazing work with his stories. Stay safe everyone.