Chapter fifty-five

Previously:Skye POV:I got shocked

Previously:
Skye POV:
I got shocked. I knew what I want, but I didn't know how to say it. But eventually, I got myself to do it.
"So...

Back to present
...I hope that Chase and me will become a couple and maybe have pups someday." - I blurted out when blushing.
"You don't have to be ashamed of that. We hope that it'll happen too, right Everest?" - Marshall said. (Of course she does)
"Yeah, that would be awesome!" - She assured. (I knew)
"Thanks. I really appreciate it. Still, do you want to play something?" - I decided to end it here.

Chase POV:
Oh, I forgot! I have to collect my gift for Skye today! But I don't want her to know it, so I have to keep it inside somewhere no one can see it. I went out, transformed my puphouse into the cruiser, but then the cockapoo came to me.
"Where are you going?" - She asked.
"Just on a little drive around." - I answered. (Nice lie man)
"Oooo. Can I go with you?" - I wasn't prepared for that.
"Ummm, not now. I still have one thing to do. But maybe in 15 minutes, ok?" - I turned on the engine.
"Ok. See you!" - She went back to the Husky and Dalmatian. Ok, time to go.

At the jewelry store
"Good afternoon. I came for my necklace." - I greeted when opening the door.
"Good afternoon Chase. Sure, just let me get it from the magazine." - She replied.
"Ok. I'll get the money ready." - I went out to get it from the back. After a while shop assistant brought the small box and opened it. Here it is Just as I wanted it to look like. I think Skye'll like it. She also showed me proof that it's clear diamonds and 750 gold. Then I handed her 40000$, just as we established. I hid it again in the package and put in the safe next to money. Now, I could take Skye on a ride.

Fifteen minutes later
Skye POV:
We were driving around the Adventure Bay, wind was blowing through our fur. It was cool, but not very cold. I liked it. Then Chase headed towards the beach and stopped there. He jumped out and gave me his paw.
"Do you want to come with me, mademoiselle?" - He joked, which made us laugh. But I joined him and we slowly walked towards when looking at each other. Nothing could beat this moment.

 Nothing could beat this moment

Author's note: So, hi. Hopefully tomorrow we'll hit 10k reads here! Thanks for being here. Also remember, that I personally don't hate Rubble, I just couldn't think off another character. Idk who to dedicate it, so it's for VladMIX87, he's making a one-shot stories series soon, so you can give him some ideas. Stay safe everyone.