Chapter twelve

Previously:

Chase POV:

After a while somebody leans on my shoulder. And this pup was...

Back to present

It was Skye.

"Hi. You're already awake?" - I ask, because it's 6 A.M.

"Yeah, just woke up."

I decide to not talk about this night.

"So, why are you here that early?" - I wasn't prepared to hear this.

"Just came to look the sun goes up."

"Ok. Do you mind if I stay with you?"

"No, that's not a problem."

"Thanks."

Then we sit next to each other. I look up and lock my eyes like that.

"Something's wrong?" - She ask.

"No. Just watching."

"Yeah, this view is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you. Everytime I look at the sky it reminds me of you."

"Aw thanks Chase." - She replies.

Skye POV:

After I said it, I notice the cuts on his right paw.

"What's this, Chase?" - I ask.

"Uh, nothing. I tripped and landed on a rock."

"Do you want me to look at it?"

"No need. Marshall already did."

Chase POV:

"Ok, I'll go to Katie now." - Skye says.

"Ok. I'll tell Ryder."

"Thanks. Bye!" - She starts walking to the parlour, which was renovated after the fire. I'll go run and work out. So I stand up and start the first lap.

Twenty laps later

Ok, that's enough. Now bench pressing. I walk to the gym and start work-out.

Zuma POV:

I wake up. It's almost wake-up time. I decide to go to Rocky. I walk to his puphouse. When I try to knock on the door, it opens showing the pup I love sleeping.

"Wocky, wake up. It's morning already." - I say

"Five more minutes, Zumy, please." - He turns to other side. I was about to go get the water when an idea came to my mind. I lay down next to him and start kissing his head.

"Zuma, please stop, that tickles."

"I won't stop until you get up."

"Ok ok, I'm up." - He stand up.

"Good mowning"

"Good morning, Zuma. What do you want to do?"

"This." - I start kissing him.

Chase POV:

I just beat my record by pressing 85 pounds. I go to my puphouse when I see something I never excepted to see. It was Zuma and Rocky KISSING. Even they? Then it's only me and Rubble. But Skye will never like me. I lock myself in my puphouse. I'll do it again.

Author's note: Hi. That's chapter 12 of this nothing worth story. We're near to 1k views and 100 votes Thanks. I decided to update today and not tomorrow because I'm kind of bored although school already started. But there will be chapter tomorrow too. This time I dedicate it to ShiaStories03 for the third time. I can't stop reading your books. So, that's it. Stay safe everyone.