Chapter fifty-nine

Previously:Rubble POV:Come on! Wait, it's not here

Previously:
Rubble POV:
Come on! Wait, it's not here. She took it! YES!

Previously:
Skye POV:
I just realized how many photos I take. There's literally 40 pages of it. How did I manage to get so many of them? Then I opened the album. I was greeted by a picture from my first day here. I remember it like it was yesterday. (Oh, I remember)

FLASHBACK
Run. Even if you're tired, you can't stop. This is for your life. I made another turn as pack of wolves and my "best friend" (ex friend and enemy now) were chasing me down. Then path before me ended. I had to stop. When I looked down, I noticed it's a cliff with an ocean from nearly every side. I had two options: Either I let them kill me, or I'll jump down and have small chances to survive. My choice was easy. (Sure) I heard him swearing on the leader when I tried to stay on the surface. But waves were really strong this day and I wasn't able to make it. After a minute of fight with water, I fainted because of not enough oxygen.
.
.
.
I could see only darkness. But then some muffled sounds came to my ears. With every second they got better. And I finally recognised that this person says: "Wake up. Please don't be dead!" Then I finally opened my eyes and met amber eyes in front of me. Not gonna lie, I got scared but also lovestruck at the same time. They were so beautiful. But this someone put his paws around my back and put me on his. Now I knew that he was German Shepherd pup, but he had some type of clothes on his body. What was it? I don't know how, but he looked at me all the time while walking and didn't trip even once. As I was about to say something, he cut me off.
"Don't ask now, you'll do it when I'll get you to the safe place. There are wolves nearby." - This comment made my eyes wet. I closed them so he won't see this, but he already noticed.
"Listen, I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't bring this topic. I didn't mean to make you sad."
"It's ok. You didn't know." - I did something I don't regret: I nuzzled his cheek. (Oh boi, nice) And he instantly got red like tomatoes. Then we got to the big tower and walked inside.
"Ryder, sir! Please come over here!" - He yelled.

Author's note: Hello. So, chapter 60 tomorrow I guess? Thanks that you like my story and support it. Dedications go to:
Amiable_Writer
SXRfanficwriter
Simon-Riley-pl
ChaseFXDRG
Amazing_Chase_15
TheVette09
ShiningSkase02
State_Of_Mind_Music
N0NAMEF0RY0U
VladMIX87
If I forgot someone, tell me in the comments. Ok, Stay safe everyone.