Chapter thirty-four

Previously:Rocky POV:„We'll ask him later

Previously:
Rocky POV:
„We'll ask him later. Let's do his duty now."

Back to present
We walk out from Zuma's puphouse and wake the others. I took Skye and Marshall while he took Rubble and had to ask Chase about the morning incident. But when I got to Skye's house I saw something that shocked me. It was a flower boquet with a small card attached to it. It was saying:

Dear Skye,
I have something to tell you. Meet me at 3 P.M. in the park. And don't tell Chase about it.
Your anonymous.

I did what everyone on my place would do. I took the flowers and letter and hid them in my puphouse, so she won't know about it, because I'm sure she'll be so much angry if she sees this. Then I wake her up.

Ten minutes later
I just saw Zuma walking to me after everyone was up.
„Have you asked him?" - I give a question.
„No. It took really long to get Marshall on his legs." (Of course it did, he had a date yesterday!)
„So we have to do it together?" - I sigh.
„Yup. Let's have it done." - We travel to Chase's place.
„Can you open? We came to talk to you." - I knock on the door. After a while he unlocks them and I can see that he still looks very pale.
„What is it? Come in anyway." - He let us in.
„I'll ask straight: What happened that you went to the forest?" - We both say at the same time.
„I-I saw something which I never expected to." - He answers.
„It was this flowers, am I right?"
„Yes, that's it. Now I'm sure she won't pick me." - Chase lowers his head down.
„Why? We're sure she loves you the most! Anyway, I hid it so she won't know about it." - I say.
„Thanks. I owe you one." - He automatucally got happier.
„Don't repay, you did a lot for us. This was just returning the favor." - I reply.
„You look tired. Can you go to sleep?" - Zuma gives a proposition.
„But-"
„No. We'll tell Ryder that you had bad night-sleep, he'll understand it." - We try to keep him in the bed.
„Ugh, ok. I'll do it for you." - He lays down.
„Okay, we'll go now. Bye." - We close the door after us.

Rubble POV:
Today I'll tell Skye my feelings. That will end problems with Chase. (You son of a fat bitch, how dare you?)

 (You son of a fat bitch, how dare you?)

Author's note: Hi. I just posted two chapters in one hour. I wrote it after publishing the last one. Anyways, dedication on this chapter is for Amazing_Chase_15, his work is really amazing. Stay safe everyone.