Chapter sixty-one

Previously:Rubble POV:It was the best for me to answer, so I won't get in trouble

Previously:
Rubble POV:
It was the best for me to answer, so I won't get in trouble.

Back to present
"Well. I lied, I just wanted to check if you're attentive. And you passed it. So, bye for now. I gotta do some other stuff." - I somehow got out from it. I'm clear now. Let's go eat something. (He'S fAt!) 

Skye POV:
I came back to my puphouse. Gosh, I feel better a lot now, since I've told someone about my thoughts. Maybe I'll look at the last picture and visit Chase. I don't know why, but I feel like I can't live without him. Maybe I'll just close my eyes and pick one. And I did so.

FLASHBACK
It was one day when there was thunderstorm coming by Adventue Bay and we were walking back from Katie's parlour. (Uh oh) Sudden of all, it started raining really hard. I was really scared. After ten seconds I was completely soaked. But then I felt something covering me up. I managed to get my ears off my face and saw that Chase put his gear on me, since I didn't have mine. He also gave me an umbrella. (Aww)
"Please get under it too. I don't want you to get sick." - I looked at him.
"No, we won't fit. You're more important now." - He refused.
"Please." - I begged him once again.
"I can't. I promised myself I'll help you as much as I can, and that would mean you'll have to give it to me. So, understand me." - German Shepherd answered.
"Ugh. Ok. Let's hurry now." - I rushed and he followed me

Five minutes later
We're here. Safe from rain in Chase's puphouse. It's really nice. Oh, I remember now.
"Umm, Chase?" - I tapped his shoulder.
"Yeah?" - He stared at me with worried look in his eyes.
"Thank you. For everything." - And then I hugged him very tightly. I think, that at the first moment he was shocked, but hugged back after a while. Then I tackled him to the ground and started giggling. (Nice)
"So. Are you gonna let me go?" - He asked while laughing.
"Hmm, No. You're mine." - I teased.
"You're gonna play like that huh? But you didn't expect THIS!" - He rolled over and now I was in the bottom. (However it sounds) We stayed like that for a minute, looking at each other in silence. Then we came back to the previous position and we fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

Author's note: Hello again

Author's note: Hello again. So, I'm bored because of all quarantine stuff. Dedication goes to State_Of_Mind_Music, you're an amazing dude. Stay safe everyone.