Chapter twenty-six

Previously: Chase POV:And we still have the movie to watch

Previously:
Chase POV:
And we still have the movie to watch. I'm so excited for it.

Back to present
Suddenly, Skye laid her head on my shoulder. I somehow stayed calm, but inside I was exploding. We walked like that to the end of route. We get there for a dinner time. As we enter the pups look at us confused. Then I realise Skye is still laying on me with eyes closed. (Oh fuck) When I nudge her slowly she opens them and she got off me. I could feel my cheeks getting redder than Marshall's firetruck by now, and Skye looked the same. I drop my head down and slowly go to my bowl and sit there. I wanted to eat, but I couldn't. (Come on, at least a little bit, you'll be tired) Although I was turned backwards, I knew everyone's watching me. (Those little fuckers) After a while I can't resist and walk out. They're pupils were still glued to me to the moment they couldn't see me. I close myself in my puphouse and lay down. I humilated myself. (No. Love is a beautiful thing) Now everybody will know.
„My chances with Skye are gone." - I start crying silently when taking my razor blade. I was about to make first cut, I heard someone knockout on the door. I throw it quickly under the bed and unlock the entrance to meet the person I wanted to be with me now. It was Skye.
„Why did you came?" - I quickly wipe tears so she won't see them.
„Do you still want to watch this movie?" - She asks me.
„Yeah, I do."
„Wait. Where will we see it?"
„I have a TV built in my puphouse." - I reply.
„How? I've never seen it!" - She couldn't believe it.
„Because it's hidden. And I don't often use it. Mostly when I'm absent at the movie night, I'm watching it here." - I explain.
„Ok. So, can I go in?"
„Yes. Let's choose the video." (Ok.)

Five minutes later
„What about Lady and the Tramp?" - I say.
„Why not. I love it."
„So, I'm starting it up" - I click play.

Forty five minutes later
Here comes the legendary scene. The spaghetti kiss moment. (Awww, little Chase loves Skye. I'm a fucking bastard, I know) I really want it to be me and the pup which is laying next to me. But then...

Author's note: Hi

Author's note: Hi. We're at 250 votes. Thanks. There may be (drums) second chapter today. (hands clapping) Ok, enough. Dedication goes to Amazing_Chase_15, I hope you'll get better soon. Stay safe everyone.