Chapter forty-six

Previously:Chase POV:"Nice

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Nice. I'm not hungry anymore." - I say to her as we were going back.
"Same with me. Can I sleep with you again?" - She made this cute eyes. (Wow)
"You don't even have to ask." - I replied.

Back to present
We got in and sit for a while. I saw Skye's deep in her thoughts, so I got an idea. I slowly walked back. 
"Boo." - I tapped her shoulder from behind. (You little shit, that was not cool)
"GAASHHH!" - She yelled as she jumped a little bit. After she turned around and saw me.
"Oh, that's you. You scared me!" - She looked at me angrily. Uh oh, I have to do something fast.
"I'MSORRYSKYEIFTHATMADEYOUSCAREDIDIDN'TMEANTOBECAUSEYOU'REMYCRUSHANDILIKEYOUVERYMUCH!" - I went on one breath. Then I realised what I said.
"Sorry, I didn't get it. Can you repeat?" - She asked me.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to feel bad because of it. Yeah, I'm an annoying little mutt." - I lowered my head. I can't even make the pup I love happy for once.
"Chase, please don't think like that. You're amazing. I overreacted. I forgive you and I'm sorry for yelling at you too." - She hugged me. (Awww)
"Thanks. Should we rest now? We have to be ready for what tomorrow brings." - I asked her after we stopped.
"Yeah. Isn't that a problem if I'll sleep either on you or next to but close? I feel kinda cold today." - Skye said. I can't give any other reply than yes. Every moment I spend with her is the best.
"Sure. I hope you'll get better soon. Goodnight." - I laid on the left side and she snuggled against me. Then I wrapped my paws around her. She giggled as she noticed it. I looked at this beautiful magenta eyes. I never felt that happy in my life. I wanted to confess now, but I already have everything planned. I can't change it right now. But I'll do it for sure. Then Skye's eyelids closed. She was too tired for staying awake. I don't know why, but she looks cute when she sleeps. My little lovely angel. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep as well.

Rocky POV:
Zuma is so funny. That's why I love him. Then he got off me and we got closer to the shore. We practically layed on each other and let the breeze blow through our fur. I want this to never end.

 I want this to never end

Author's note: Hello. Sorry for being that late, but I had a stressful exam today. Anyways, enough of talk. This is for N0NAMEF0RY0U, thanks for your support. Stay safe everyone.