Chapter eight

Previously:
Chase POV:
I hug her back and go to sleep.

Time skip to the morning
I slowly starts to wake up, but I can feel something. My eyes widened when I realised that mine and Skye's lips are locked. Although I didn't move, I was exploding inside. I pull back carefully to not wake her up and I go to the lookout. I know where Ryder keeps the CCTV footage. But I have to be quiet and very quickly. I don't want amybody to know.

Five minutes later
Ok, I found it. Time to reveal the truth. I skip video to the moment when I fallen asleep. Nothing happens so I speed it. Around 3 A.M. something impossible happened. I kissed her. And then she kissed back. And we stayed like this for 4 hours, because it's 7 A.M. I'll record it on my Pendrive and delete it, so nobody will know.

Another five minutes later
I'm done. But when I open the door I see Marshall looking at me.
„Good morning, Chase." - He says.
„H-Hi Marshall." - I greet back.
„What are you doing here?"
„Nothing, brother, nothing."
„Then what did you need from the CCTV room?"
„Alright, I'll tell you, but you have to keep it a secret."
„Ok."
„Skye came to me tonight, because of a nightmare, so I let her sleep with me. But when I woke up we were kissing. So I came here to check it."
„Don't worry, it's safe with me."
„Thanks. Btw how are things going with Everest?"
„Uh, good."

FLASHBACK
„So, what are we going to do tonight, Marshy?" - Everest asks.
„I thought about you-know-what. I understand if you don't want to..."
„I would LOVE to." - She cuts him off. Then their lips connected together. After a while, it turns to a make-out session. After few minutes, they break the kiss.
„Marshall, do it."
„You're sure?"
„I'm on the contraception pill"
„Then ok."
You can imagine the rest.
END OF FLASHBACK.

Chase POV:
„Wow, my little bro grows up so fast."
„Chase, please stop."
„Ok, I was just playing with you. I'll go wake the others now."
„Ok."
I walk back to my puphouse to wake Skye. Of course I found another letter adressed to me. I need to hide it before Skye see it. Then I go inside.
„Skye, wake up, it's morning already."
„Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
„Yeah, and you?"
„Never better."
„Shall we wake the rest?"
„Sure, let's go."

Author's note: Hello everyone! Here's another chapter just for you. This time dedication goes to ShiningSkase02, I recommend checking her stories. Stay safe everyone.