Chapter forty-four

Previously:Rubble POV: IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM! AND SHE'S WITH THIS FUCKER CHASE SURELY BY NOW! HE HAS TO FUCKING DIE!Back to presentChase POV:Ughh, I have to wake up at some time

Previously:
Rubble POV:
 IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM! AND SHE'S WITH THIS FUCKER CHASE SURELY BY NOW! HE HAS TO FUCKING DIE!

Back to present
Chase POV:
Ughh, I have to wake up at some time. It's 10 A.M. already if I see it right. WAIT! Ryder will be disappointed if I won't do my responsibilities. I don't want to wake her up, but I have to. (Aww)
"Skye? Can you listen to me for a moment?" - I ask.
"W-What's going on? Yeah, speak up." - She opens her eyes.
"I'm afraid I have to go and check if everyone's up." - I look at her.
"Can't you just call them? I feel so comfortable right now." - She hugs me tighter which made me blush a little.
"Ok. You can get more rest if you want to, I don't mind it." - I say with my eyes glued to hers. (How cute)
"Thank you. You're so kind to me." - She giggles quietly.
"No problem. Can you be quiet for a while? I'm making a dial." - I give a question.
"Sure." - She goes back to sleep. Then the rest answered.
"Hi Chase. Why are you calling?" - They make a confused look.
"I just wanted to ask if you're up now."
"Yeah. Why so late, huh?" - Zuma said.
"I was tired. See you later I guess?" - I try to end this conversation as I didn't want to say the truth.
"Yeah. Bye." - They hanged up. Good that I remembered to close the door. Now I won't have to make any excuses and enjoy my time with Skye. I'm so happy right now. I love her. I think she knew I ended the call because she put her fluffy ears over my eyes. Maybe I'll sleep a little more.

Zuma POV:
We're all after breakfast. Well, except of this two lovebirds. Something tells me that Chase's not alone in his puphouse by now. I checked over on Skye's place to discover she wasn't there. But when I tried to get in with the others to them, the entrance was closed. And I don't think Ryder made a double keys. (Why are you invading their privacy?) So we left them and went to play some tag. But after I'll do something with Rocky. He said that he wants to take me somewhere. (So romantic)

Author's note: Hello everyone

Author's note: Hello everyone. Today it's kinda serious, so I'm glad if you read it! Here it is: Wow. How did I get to this point? It's because of y'all. Thank you so much again! But today, I want to dedicate it to one... no, two... wait, three people because of who I'm still doing it. And they are:
1. Amiable_Writer
2. SXRfanficwriter
3. Simon-Riley-pl
I want to make them honorary members of InternationalTeam. Who knows, maybe you'll be the next one? Time will tell. Ok, that's all. See you soon. Stay safe everyone.