Chapter three

Previously:
Marshall POV:
„Go get her, tiger." - I think.

Still Marshall POV:
„Everest? Can we go out for a moment? I need to tell you something." - I ask.
„Sure." - She replies as she stands up. Then we walk outside.
„So, what did you wanted to tell me?"
„Everest, I can't hold it longer. I love you since the day I met you. You're cute, funny, beautiful and you're always making other happy. I understand if you don't love me back. Who would've liked clumsy pup like me-"
„Marshall. Close your eyes" - She interrupts me. As i did it, I could feel her lips touching mine. I was shocked but then melted into the kiss. We break apart after 2 minutes
„I love you too, Marshall."
„Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
„Of course" - She says as we kiss again

Everest POV:
I can't believe. I'm kissing with my crush right now. Feeling heat of the moment, I put my tounge into his mouth. And then we started making out.

Chase POV:
I was trying to sleep, but then I heard something outside. As I put my head out of my puphouse I can see Marshall and Everest making out. Good that he finally found courage to tell her. I wish it was me and Skye. But she'll never love me. I think I'll just lay down and check on everybody later.

Time skip by two hours
Still Chase POV:
Ok, I think it's time to check on the others. Then I go into the lookout and see everyone's sleeping. Ryder is probably already sleeping in his room too. Then I notice Skye's shivering, so I go to get a blanket. I decided to take one for everyone. Well, except of Marshall and Everest. They're cuddling together so they'll fit under one blanket. I was about to come back to sleep when one thing came to my mind
„Goodnight Skye, I love you" - I whisper when kissing her forehead. I hope She didn't heard and felt that. Time to catch some sleep.

2 weeks later
Chase POV:
I'm still getting those letters every morning. Each one says I'm either useless, that nobody cares about me, that I shoud kill myself etc. And maybe this person is right. I don't feel like going out. But then somebody rang to my puptag.
„Hi Chase. You're here?" - I hear Ryder.
„Yeah"
„Can you go with Skye to Mr. Porter to collect our package?"
„Sure"

10 minutes later
Chase POV:
So, we're coming back with package. But why am I so tired? I just went out. But then everything blacked out.

Author' note: Hi. Sorry for being a little bastard and leaving you with cliffhanger but don't worry, I'll update soon. This time dedication goes to VladMIX87 . Go check his stories. They're awesome. Stay safe everyone.