Richard's and Alvin's Kingdom- Chapter 1

Raina knew very well why her parents was sending her with King Richard's and King Alvin's family on a boat to a neighboring country for a royal's birthday. Raina's parents hope their daughter to be courted whether it was to prince Arthur or Ralph, or if she found love with the neighboring country's prince as long as their daughter was happy, found love, and some day in the future an heir.

Raina and her guards left a month and a half early so Raina could play and or talk with her friends at both kingdoms. Though the few friends she made at each kingdom knew she was princess Raina; they also knew she didn't want be crowded or known so Richard and Alvin's kingdom knew her as Ella.

Although Galvin and James came to protect Raina with John and Luke, Raina allowed them to visit with whoever while two of them secretly guarded the princess... Secretly so there was no suspicion about Ella being princess Raina. Raina dressed as a common person when visiting so no one knew she is a princess.

Raina stopped at Richard's kingdom for a brief time to catch up with friends she made there like: Ruth, Gus, and Orson. Raina then left for Alvin's kingdom where she stayed till the royals had to set sail.

In king Alvin's kingdom Cecil showed Raina that he remembered what Gus taught him. Raina and Cecil had a wooden sword fight while Cecil's kids watched them; although John and Luke weren't right up front like the kids they were still watching from a distance. Raina helped Arlene once in a while and visited the majesties. Though Raina visited the majesties Arthur came to town everyday visiting and spending all day with Raina and whatever she was doing. Arthur sometimes got side tracked talking with whom ever.

King Richard, his son, and few guards came to Alvin's kingdom a day early. Raina knew that they all including her and her guards will be leaving the next day on the trail to the docks.

When you first glance at the party on the trail you wouldn't believe how many people there is or that Raina looked like a commoner. Still nevertheless they had a destination, the docks.