Epilogue

Cook and Spyer was given jobs, whatever they wanted in which Cook had returned to the kitchen and Spyer a guard. Raina's parents took time getting to know their grandchildren as well as their in-law and son-in-law. The children were overwhelmed but nevertheless happy to be with the family completely and still got to see all the retired pirates once in a while.

In the amount years after arriving at the palace the retired pirates were content, happy, and never punished. The in-laws at first were nervous but now they're happy and can't stop talking. The children were at first overwhelmed but now after some years they are happy living together in a very big house with many people to ask for things even to play with them. Their friends from both Richard's and Alvin's kingdoms visits whenever they can with their family. Both Richard's and Alvin's sons found someone to marry and have a baby with.

Light foot and Martha marries, writes Ashton and Raina about their lives and Catherine. Raina and Ashton lives in bliss, still in passion as if nothing had changed. And a couple times a year the royal family as well as the retired pirates visits The Dragon's Haul, the house and mini dock three quarters a mile away from the main dock. The Dragon's Haul is kept in ship shape but mostly stays docked.