Alvin's Kingdom Again- Chapter 9

Two weeks on the trail and they finally made it to Alvin's kingdom with no problems.

Ella led everyone to the bed and breakfast, when Arlene saw Ella she ran up and hugged her. "Arlene tis been awhile." "Indeed, last I heard you went with pirates to... who are these fellows?" "Guys this is one of my friends, Arlene. Arlene my friends and family." "Family I-" "I will tell you more of my adventure later but right now we need to rent out... three rooms and if possible right next to each other." Arlene gave them the keys that was next door like Ella wanted. "Arlene we will be back soon. We got do something." Arlene only nodded as she saw her friend, Raina and some rough looking fellows walk out the door.

"Where are we going lass?" "Tis best to get married on land before me family hears of it, they will not allow it. They want me a certain way and-" "Explain no further lass, show us the way." They went to a church which could hold almost the entire town inside. The pastor agreed to wed the couple with only a few witnesses.

Coming out of the church Ashton was all bubbly that it showed on his appearance, "we are now married on sea and land. What is ye opinion?" "Tis magically amazing to feel this happy." "Enjoy yerselves I am going to the bed and breakfast." "We will join ye." "No need." "We could use a bite and I am feeding another here." So they went back to Arlene's bed and breakfast.

"Arlene we are back." "Welcome back." "We left so fast earlier that we forgot about food. Can we ask for your famous chicken dumplings and apple pie." "Of course, one moment." While Arlene was in the back seeing to some things Ashton, Rudy, and Ella discussed money but stopped when Arlene returned with their food and drinks.