Chapter 21

Almost close to D' Boleuvere they were stopped by a ship. The captain questioned everyone since Ashton couldn't find the unopened letter of marque, eventually Ella convinced that captain to follow them to Alvin's kingdom of D' Boleuvere. The crew was on edge having a ship follow them but satisfied that Ella convinced that captain.

With only two weeks of traveling the two ships made it to D' Boleuvere. Rudy, Ashton, Ella, Klutz, James, Galvin, Daria, Wyatt, and the unnamed captain plus one of his crew members was able to rent a buggy and horses to travel to Alvin's kingdom. The rest of the crew of the two ships stayed a board their ships.

If everyone was on edge a board the ship while sailing they certainly were on the trail; quiet as if everyone was transparent to one another; only Ella tried to lighten the mood but it was useless.

Although they arrived at Alvin's kingdom everyone still seemed on edge all accept for Ella who was happy to be back in town. Cecil's kids saw Ella and ran up to them slowly so they wouldn't startle the horses. "Mrs. Ella!" Exclaimed all three of the children which was replied immediately by Ella herself, "sorry kids but we need see the majesties first, we will visit afterward; promise." They left happily knowing that Ella and the others will visit later. The unnamed captain and his crew member looked at each other, as if they were reading each other's thoughts.

At the palace steps like before the guards asked their questions, took the buggy and horses to the palace stables while the visitors were shown to the throne room.

King Alvin rushed into the throne room and took his seat, on the throne. The moment king Alvin sat on the throne and asked for the story; Ella stepped forward to tell the story. King Alvin then asked his servant to show everyone accept for the unnamed captain, his mate, and Ella to stay behind to discuss the matter. After the party left for the library king Alvin started the conversation after some time, thinking the group was far away from the throne room but Klutz secretly left the group to stay near the throne room to hear if Ella needed help. By staying near the throne room Klutz heard about Ella's secret identity; Klutz then left for the library where everyone should be knowing Ella was safe.

After king Alvin and Ella cleared up the misunderstanding with Jackson, the unnamed captain, him and his mate left while Ella and Alvin continued talking in the throne room about her and Ashton adopting Wyatt. King Alvin then asked a servant to fetch a couple people to verify and legalize an adoption paper.

Once the adoption paper was legalized fun, relaxing visitation begun starting with the majesties, into town, and ending back at the palace. Of course everyone was happy to see Ella, her children, and guards but was still a little nervous having pirates there even though it was the same pirates from x-amount years ago. That night everyone was tired from all the excitement that they all went to bed early.

A few days has passed, happiness was on everyone's faces until one day in town when a guy came up and Wyatt hid behind Ella, the other kids followed Wyatt hiding behind Ella and the adults. The guy came closer and said "that is me son ye biscuit eaters." Ashton stepped between the fellow and his family, "move else ye get bruised." "Me family none of yer business." Ella then said "we adopted him, tis already legalized, been so for day now. A father who hurts and throw his son out shall not be a father." Without notice a brawl had begun, thankfully Ashton, James, Galvin, and Klutz had the temperamental guy pinned down on the ground. "James, Galvin take him to the palace. Tell king Alvin what happened." Galvin and James took the unwelcomed fellow to the palace while the others continued their walk, while watching the children play a little with Cecil's kids.

That evening at the dining table in the palace was both good food and conversation. The majesties even convinced them to stay at the palace until sometime after Ella gives birth. Klutz was able to tell Ashton privately about Ella's secret identity and her conversation with king Alvin a couple of days ago. Ashton was not happy hearing about that late nor finding out his wife had lied for years about her true self. That night in their bedroom Ashton asked if what Klutz said was true which made Ashton angry for Klutz didn't tell him immediately and Raina lied. For a bit they both tried to talk it out nicely but it ended with them going to bed angry and hurt.