Chapter 24

It was another couple years later that Ashton and Ella decided to go to her house, not to visit but to stay. Ashton as well as Rudy wanted to meet the in-laws, see their old friends and how they were doing. Ashton, Rudy, and Ella decided not to tell Cook and Spyer about Ella's identity nor the children until they get closer to Ella's home, also known as the palace.

The day at last came when they all hooked up the horse and buggy to leave their house built by the dock. The trail to Alvin's kingdom was familiar to them since they visited some friends that lived there. They stayed at Alvin's kingdom for a few days then traveled to the next kingdom which was Richard's.

Before entering Richard's kingdom Raina known as Ella told the retired pirates that she asked king Alvin to buy The Dragon's Haul, her friend Orson was visiting Alvin's kingdom at the time thus he was sent to buy it. The confused looks made Ella explain fast, thankfully the retired pirates weren't mad at her but understanding.

Once entering the kingdom Ella was spotted by Gus the swordsman, who was happy to see her. The group stayed in Richard's kingdom for two weeks, so Ella's friends and her retired pirate family and friends, and kids could get acquainted and hopefully become friends. Orson didn't like the retired pirates at first meeting them since they were the ones who kidnapped her but eventually he accepted them. By the second week everyone agreed to see each other soon, the visitors left back on the trail again, and heading to Ella's home.

Like in the past Ella thought how her children, Cook, and Spyer will react to her identity.

It was like reliving the past once again because they reached closer to the palace and like the past Ella told them what was hidden. At first Spyer and Cook thought she was running a rig, and her children didn't understand. Eventually Cook and spyer accepted it but arriving at the palace was something. Spyer and Cook was dumbfounded yet the watchmen knew her as well as expected her return with others.