Chapter 14

The two and half weeks Raina known as Ella visited her friends or they visited her while Klutz stayed by her side observing or chatting with Ella some.

Even though two and half weeks wasn't long Ella missed Ashton, Cap'n Rudy, and the others. Everyday near mid-day Ella would send out the sea bird also known as a procellariform to deliver a note or letter to Ashton and or his father, Cap'n Rudy.

One day while Ella was visiting the royal family; King Alvin suggested living in the castle but Ella rebuffed his suggestion.

A month and a half passed, Ella is now five and half months pregnant and all her friends fussing about her needing to sit longer then fifteen minutes. That month cap'n Rudy and Ashton visited but for a short period and then left to sail again so they both could be back in about two half months to meet the new family member.

They entered into a new month in which Ella asked the majesties a favor, to build a small dock and house about half mile to a mile away from the main docks so the pirates could come visit and relax. Ella's proposal somewhat surprised the king and his wife but they agreed if she stayed in the palace for the rest of her pregnancy. Ella agreed if Klutz and her bird could stay there as well, which the majesties agreed immediately thus everything was then settled. King Alvin sent a guard to pick up Klutz' and Ella's things from the bed and breakfast.

Everyone felt at first weird having a pirate named Klutz inside the castle guarding Ella especially the royals for he did not know Ella's real identity. Eventually everyone accommodated and got accustomed having Klutz in the castle or a flying messenger bird. After Klutz and Ella moved into the castle King Alvin kept his word and sent workers nearly three quarters of a mile away from the huge spacious main dock to do what he promised... To make a small dock and house with little tweaks of his own which Ella will see some time later after her pregnancy is over with. With Ella staying in the palace Arlene, Cecil and his kids had to visit her instead of her visiting especially when she was due in a few months.

Near the end of the seventh month of Ella's pregnancy King Alvin brought two people she didn't expect to see for a while, Galvin And James her guards. They just stood there gaping. Klutz wasn't sure what was wrong so he stepped closer. "Ella?" The guards then looked at Klutz, trying to think where they saw him. "Klutz these two were on the ship with me." "Yer brothers?" "Yeah." In that moment it clicked and Galvin said "the pirates." For some time everyone stood watching each other quietly until the princess spoke up. "Let us all sit down and talk." Klutz took Ella's arm and took her to an arm chair, while James and Galvin sat on the couch which was perpendicular to the arm chair. "You three better learn to be nice and to get along." Klutz nodded his head, Glavin just stared blankly confused, James asked "why?" King Alvin snuck out of the library when the princess started her story.

Everyone just stared at her wonder, amazement, and or surprise while she told her sailing adventure. The moment the princess finished her story a bird flew in landing on a side table by Ella's side. "Kluts get that basket for her and pass me the letter." "Aye." Klutz got the letter and passed it over to Ella, then went over to the stationary table, kneeled down picked up a basket full of fish for the sea bird.

Once again Klutz was by Ella's side and the two guards just stared, unsure what to say. "Klutz they will be back maybe next week." "Who will be back, the rest of the pirates?" "Yes, they want be here when I give birth. "Galvin go to the king we will be staying as well." In unison Galvin said "ok" while the princess said "really?" "Indeed, just till the newborn possibly a month old then we will travel home." "Ahem." "Klutz I know." "What?" "Actually I plan to leave this kingdom but not to home to my parents." "Where then?" "Tis still being built, I think. We would have to ask king Alvin." Knowing Galvin went to tell the king they were staying as well, James wanted to go see king Alvin to see what the princess was talking about but decided to wait until Galvin comes back so James could leave or wait till dinner.

In the thirty minutes it was quiet until Galvin walked in, "King Alvin said tis fine for us to stay." James stood up, walked over to Galvin, whispered and left. Galvin sat back down on the couch while James went to talk to king Alvin about what tis being built. While James was gone Galvin tried his best to make conversation with both the princess and pirate. When James returned he was surprised to see Galvin chatting with them comfortably as if he forgot that a pirate had a cutlass by his neck. "Ella are you crazy to live somewhere isolated? And what if you get attacked?" "My husband and I discussed it. He thinks tis crazy too but it will give them an option to visit, Klutz will stay there to protect us as well." "I do not like this." Before the princess could rebuff a guard came in to announce that dinner was ready.

Once everyone reached the table to eat dinner James started talking some about the princess' plan and although the majesties agreed with James they also agreed with the princess. Although James disliked the idea king Alvin convinced James to go have a look at the house and small dock when finished.

The rest of the day everyone tried their best to get along and have wonderful conversations until the princess wanted to go to bed. James, Galvin walked with the princess to her room and saw Klutz go to the room next door. James and Galvin know how serios he is protecting her by watching him most of the day, he was there.