Chapter 13

Klutz stayed at the bed and breakfast to discuss with the cap'n and his son Ashton while Brown Noser and Ella returned the horse to Cecil. When Brown Noser and Ella returned to the Bed and Breakfast, Ella and the pirates went about like nothing changed.

Later that day Ella went out for a stroll and Klutz went with her for he was Ella's new guard and also wanted to see some of the town. While Klutz did his duty, watching Ella he also met a few of Ella's friends. After some time Klutz and Ella returned to the inn, back at the inn the pirates were sitting on a couch staring into the fire until Ella and Klutz walked in. Klutz walked over to the couch as Ashton walked over to Ella. Ella took Ashton's arm and went to a table to sist; Arlene walked up to the table to see if they were alright. Both Ashton and Ella nodded their head but Ella asked for a glass of water which Arlene was happy to oblige. The rest of that day Ashton spent nearly every second of the day by Ella's side for it would be a couple months till they see each other again.

Ella who knew the pirates except for Klutz be leaving for a time, it made Ella seem emotional all day especially when dinner and going to bed came. Although Ella wanted to stay up to look and observe Ashton's face, she knew Ashton would scold her if she did so. Instead both Ella and Ashton embraced each other until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The very next day after breakfast Brown Noser, Cap'n Rudy, and Ashton said their fare wells to Klutz and Ella.