Pirate Time- Chapter 2

The Royals arrived at the docks the very next day. Yes, everyone's eyes were on the royals for a moment but they all went back to their business.

At the toll booth the royals paid for themselves as well as the guards sailing toll. Some may have wondered if they had their own ships to sail, which they did. Raina wanted to sail with the commoners and even looked like one, the other royals wanted to be with Raina for nice accompany and to know she was safe.

Thankfully the royals and guards didn't get motion sickness. The first week of sailing was pleasant with some good strong winds. To some people sailing is an adventure enough but for this ship of people it wasn't, pirates in their fourth week of sailing. The pirates and their ship were called The Dragon's Haul; these pirates were like any other pirate trying get some booty.

When Captain Rudy and his son saw the royals and Raina they immediately went straight to them. "Give up yer treasures or else!" One by one captain Rudy and his son got jewels and or coins from the royals and commoners until they got to Raina. "Treasure missie!" "Do not have none." "Now no fibbing missie." "Father." Ashton, Rudy's son whispered in his ear saying "look the way she is dressed." In an equal tone Rudy said "if so, then why be with royals?" Ashton didn't have an answer and was starting to wonder too. "If not rich then why be with the royals here?" "Why shall I answer?!" Rudy's crew looked at him; Rudy then grabbed Galvin saying "cutlass' are dangerously sharp, with a cut this lad could see Davy Jones' locker." "No! How about a trade?" "What do ye have to trade?" "Myself. You let my brother go and I will go a board your ship and do whatever." "Ashton hold him, Missie." Captain Rudy walked saying "missie join me over there at starboard." "Why, what are you planning?" "Nothing; say parley if ye do not believe me." ".. Parley." "Well said, now starboard." Raina walked over wondering what the seadog wanted. "Give me yer terms." "Why?" "Ye remind of me wife: strong, smart, and a beauty." "Thank you I think." "Terms!" "Sorry... You let everyone here go alive, I will board your ship with few belongings, I will try do anything best but you have let me write my family once in a while. Oh and no sinking this or funny business with me." "Ye smart in deed. I will decide how long ye stay a board. Do we have an accord?" "One more thing no harm to me." "Deal." "Everyone stays here, lass lead the way."

Raina started walking toward her room to get her duffle which included: bow and arrows, a sword, and a small bag of clothes. "Ye done?" "Yes." "Come along then."

Above deck everyone seemed unsettled and scared until they saw the lady. "Me hearties lets go. Ashton help-" "Ella." "Help Ell a board our ship." Ashton looked befuddled but followed his order, "Ella!" "Galvin, you guys tis ok." "Aye tis is. Ella here made her terms and I agreed." One pirate just stared as another said 'Blimey!' "Do not follow us, go where you were, I will be fine." "Aye, she will be fine due to her terms."

Once the pirates were back on their ship with Ella and the booty they sailed immediately leaving that ship in the dust. The ship with the royals continued the sailing and even though the royals and guards wanted to go after the pirate ship they rust Raina and continued their voyage.