Chapter 10

The moment Ella finished her food and drink she pulled Arlene aside to remind her that her name is Ella no matter who is there. "Fellows I got go see some old friends, I will be back as soon as possible." "We can come with ye." "I do not think the people I am seeing will like to see ye right now, maybe later."

The pirates didn't like Ella's idea of seeing few friends of hers especially ones from the ship she was on, but fact is they'll see them since Ella will be staying in that kingdom. Before leaving Ashton brought Ella in for a warm embrace and a loving passionate kiss on the lips. After such a scene Ella said "I will see you when I get back." "Take Spyer with ye, so I know ye safe." "I have been here before, no need for Spyer to come." "Please." "Avast. Ella we just want ye have some protection especially now, we are family and ye need be watchful." "If ye be happy, aye. Spyer ye ready?" "Aye."

Ella and Spyer went through town a bit, Ella talked to some of her friends and introduced Spyer to them as well. "Ye done?" "No, one more place." "Do it tomorrow, ye look like ye need a chaulk." "Aye." Ella and Spyer both said their good byes to Cecil and his kids, headed back to the bed and breakfast. Arlene greeted them at the door. "Where are-" "They are in their rooms." "I see. Spyer go to bed, I will have tea with Arlene." Spyer looked at Ella then looked at Arlene who spoke up "do not worry dear, we will have some tea, talk a little, and then I will send her to get some shut eye." Spyer nodded and left to his room, which he was sharing with Brown Noser.

"Explain what is going on." Ella looked around to make sure they were truly alone. Ella explained everything starting from protecting Galvin to the present, "that is some story." "It is." "Yet they know nothing of your background." "Captain Rudy might after he returns to his ship. I left a letter of marque there to protect him, Ashton, and the crew. I know pirates should be ruthless and heartless but they are not like that." "What are you going to do?" "Nothing, they are family." "Family?" Ella forgot to mention some details in her story which she shared now; Arlene couldn't believe what her friend just told her. "Arlene, Spyer is right. I am a bit sleepy, we will pick up tomorrow."

After climbing the stairs Ashton was there waiting. "Ashton! Ye scared me." "Scared that I am some heartless and ruthless pirate like any other pirate." "Ye heard that. How much did ye hear?" "Only that." "Ye did not hear everything. Arlene asked what i was going to do, meaning would I tell the majesties. I told her nothing, that ye me family and would not want nothing bad to happen to ye which is why I left a present or two fer ye and Rudy." "Present?" "Aye, I love ye. Ye and the others are family. I admit ye did seem heartless at first, as we got to know each other I changed me opinion and fell in love with a handsome, rugged, and warm-hearted fellow." "Let us chaulk, ye need rest." Ella didn't budge; "I am sorry-" "Me sweetie tis nothing, we love each other, ye married me twice so I know ye mean it." "I would marry ye thousands of times." "Blimey, I too." Ever so softly Ashton placed his warm hands on Ella's cheeks and brought her in for a sweet warm kiss. Once they broke apart from their kiss they went to their room and went to bed in each other's warm embrace.

Ashton woke early, while Ella slept. Ashton watched her sleeping face feeling happy and content to wake up next to her. As Ella's eyes opened she sees Ashton looking at her like always, "morning love." With a yawn Ella said "morning."

Ashton and Ella made it down the stairs to see Rudy, Spyer, and Brown Noser eating their breakfast. "Morning everyone." "Ella ye look well." "Aye, I feel good." "What ye doing today?" "Spyer and I got one friend of mine to see." "We can take a look round town." "Ashton join yer father. The friends I am visiting was on that ship with me and-" "I thought ye saw em' yesterday?" "No. Once I am done I will come here." "Aye do that." Arlene interrupted which is your husband, Ella?" All the pirates looked at her in surprise. Ella wrapped her arm around Ashton's arm and said "this is Ashton, my husband." Arlene eyed Ashton then said "you better treat my friend well." Ashton nodded his head, while his father said "aye, me son would not hurt her." "I do not speak sailor talk but you better keep your father's and your promise." Arlene left to get the couple their breakfast.