Chapter 20

Before setting sail, Raina known as Ella sent her messenger bird to the closet kingdom which was Alvin's. To let him know and ask him to tell her parents that everyone is going sail to Juju Island and will be back once finished there.

Being on a ship felt foreign to Ella at first since it was years since the last time she was on a ship. James, Galvin, and Klutz watched the kids during the day until they fell asleep. The kids even had Ella's previous quarters while the guards had Ashton's, Ella and Ashton slept in the captain quarters. Being held in Ashton's arms on the ship felt like old times, nevertheless both were happy even with Ashton being nervous with youngins on board. Although Klutz had to watch Wyatt, he was also happy being a board The Dragon's Haul once again.

Like before a month and a half of sailing Ella got nauseous, course this time around they guessed Ella was pregnant agin but won't go overboard until they have Martha look at Ella.

At last they arrived at Juju Island. All the pirates stayed aboard the ship except for Klutz and Ashton; they both went with Ella, Galvin, James, and the kids to Martha's. Martha was surprised to see a big group at her house but happy to see Ella, her husband, and their daughter Daria. Before getting to business Martha agreed to check Ella again and confirmed she was pregnant once again which made everyone happy to hear. Ella then had the guards take the kids outside to play while Ashton and Ella talked about Martha spending time with both Catherine and Wyatt, to adopt one or both of them. Martha couldn't believe Light foot remembered, thus she agreed.

For the past two weeks Wyatt and Catherine spent at Martha's house, so they all could get to know each other. Even so Martha and Catherine seemed to get along and Wyatt knew he had to let it be because he was certain Cathy would be adopted, she deserved to be happy and forget what happened to her parents. Both Ashton and Ella saw how Martha loved Catherine so much, they talked about both Catherine and Wyatt but mostly about Wyatt.

Ella and Ashton were there at the church to see the document finalized, that day was also the last day on Juju Island for the pirates, the guards, Wyatt, Daria, and Ella. That day though the pirates got everything needed for their sail back to the small dock back at D' Boleuvere while Ashton, Ella, Daria, and Wyatt tried to make that day fun and lasting.

Martha and Catherine both were at the docks waving good bye and safe travels to their friends. After a few hours of sailing Ashton escorted his wife and Wyatt to the captain's quarters to discuss something important. The usual guards watched Daria who was with her grandfather, Rudy.

In the captain's quarters Wyatt sat down in a chair waiting for either Ella or Ashton to speak. At last Ashton spoke up, "me wife and I want take ye in permanently." Wyatt just stared for a moment when Ella said "we want you to be part of our family." "I do not need yer all pity-" "Tis not pity. We discussed this some time ago; we really want you to be part of our family." "Really?" Ashton said 'Aye' while Ella said 'yes.' Wyatt hesitantly nodded his head, both parents smiled, "we have a son, love." Ella smiled ear to ear and had tears gleaming in her eyes. Ella got up from the chair, walked over to Wyatt, and hugged him tightly. "Do I call you Mrs. Ella still?" "You can call us ma and pa, whatever you feel comfortable with. "I will be the best son you ever have... Ma, pa." With that simple sentence Ella let some tears spill down her cheeks but happy as ever. After the tears dried up Ella, Ashton, and Wyatt left the captain's quarters to tell everyone the news of the new family member, Wyatt. The pirates rejoiced to the news; Rudy carried Daria up to the poop deck. "Wyatt this is one of yer grandparents, my pa." Wyatt nodded with a sheepish smile, unsure what to say. "Daria this yer older brother." Since Daria wasn't sure what was going on completely she smiled.

The past month and a half of sailing Ashton was teaching his son, Wyatt sailing while Daria walked the dock with her mother, Klutz, and Galvin; sometimes Daria was below deck it varied since Daria is an active child.