Sneak Peek

"Her?"

"Look Sakura dear, I hope you understand. She seems far more suitable."

A scoff came out of Sakura's mouth.

"Dad, I've been working for you for five years! And she dates you for what!" she throws her hands up in anger, "a year? Then you just suddenly gave her the position you knew I was going for!" Her tone was of anger and disbelief.

"Honey she's–", her father tried to explain but was cut off.

"A gold-digging slut." Sakura rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Her "mom" gasped with the name her "daughter" gave her. Kizashi was horrified and mad at what his daughter just said.

He really thought she would understand. He thought she would be happy that she has a new mother.

"Sakura." He said with a stern voice. "You take back what you said. I married her because I wanted you and your brother to have a new
mom."

A humorless laugh then came from Sasori's mouth. "This is why I chose to work with the Akatsuki." he told his little sister who displayed anger on her face.

Kizashi and Miria stayed silent while Sakura just gave her brother a questioning look.

Sasori just gave a dull smile and explained, "I knew dad wouldn't trust us with the company, you know. I knew this would happen that's why I spared myself from that kind of anger, Saku."

Kizashi looked at his son in disbelief. Did Sasori really think like that for the past years? His children should be happy for he has given them a new mother.

Sakura has never felt so stupid in her whole life. Sasori was right. She could've went with him yet she didn't, since she seriously believed she would be in a better place within her dad's company.

"So that was your plan the whole time dad?" she turned to him. He looked at his daughter. "You sold me to the Uchihas so I could have a 'better' future? And so that you could give this bitch the company?"

She turned and grabbed her bag, heading towards the exit with Sasori giving his dad and step-mother a smirk and following her.

"If you're stil wondering why we aren't thankful, then going to the Akatsuki was the best choice I've made." Sasori said loud enough for his father to hear as he walks away.

************************************

"Sakura?" asked Sasuke as he puts down the file.

"Yes Sasuke. As of today she is your fiance and by the time you two marry you will be given the position of Chief Executive Officer with her as the Chief Operating Officer." Fugaku explained to his son.

He made this deal with Kizashi when their fathers were still alive. Fugaku always knew that Sakura has always been an intelligent young lady. With her being the COO of the Uchihas, the company would be succesful. It would be good for the business and for Sasuke as well.

Sasuke couldn't take this in. Him marry Sakura? He internally scoffed. His father knew he was dating Ami but oh! He just had to arrange him with Sakura.

He knew that Sakura asked her 'daddy' to arrange a marriage between the two of them.

She had the biggest crush on him since they were 6. The audacity of that pathetic girl! She thinks she could just marry him just like that? Well he wouldn't just allow that.

He is an Uchiha and he wouldn't just give himself like that.