Chapter 19: Problems

In the lounge

Mandy and Clay discussed the facts when the doorbell rang and Marco came in with Elara who went to sit beside Clay instantly

Emma POV:

Mum pulled dad into an empty room not realising I was listening

"Alana she's my daughter, one that you helped hide."

"And I apologized okay, I apologized for making that selfish chose." Mum whispered yelled "But we can't keep her here."

"She not a dog, Alana she's my daughter!"

"What about you other daughter huh! You've already forgotten her."

"I never forgot about Emma but I want to get to know Elara, my other little girl who already spent a lot I missed with her."

"She not a little girl Jason, she has kids, 6 and don't tell me she doesn't because she a mum to Aurelia and Sebastian. They make six. She's basically Clay wife the way they are!" Mum yelled "You missed her life so why bring her into ours!"

"I missed her life because of you! You didn't think I could love you both so you made the chose for me to have one to have you!"

"You regret it?"

"No. What I regret is the fact that my little girl who is 17 by the way is a mother to six children and basically married to Clay Spenser, a man I thought of as a brother. My little girl's been stick in a war all day for the past 7 years while I've been able to come home, what home has my daughter gone too huh?"

"We're going to Mandy office." Clay commented grabbing the jackets while Elara rapidly started packing for the trip with Marco helping getting the kids into the car

"Elara!" Dad called but she had already gone with Clay "Great."

He raced back in and called Ray

In the car

Nobody POV:

"Elara..."

"Clay I just wanna finished with Mandy and get to the apartment." She replied "We can sort out we're we gonna live later."

"Yea, alright. I got it Astrid." Marco replied shut the phone "Apparently the parents are looking for us."

"Us?"

"All three of us. From what I hear Jason thinks there more to you two."

"So what, he never wanted to know me before."

"Elara..." Clay reasoned

"Mummy!" Bash began to cry and Elara was quick to turn

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Elara the time." Marco replied pointing to her watch "Little mr cranky isn't he... someone wants a nap."

"Clay how far are we from the apartment?"

"A few blocks, why don't we go to Becca's?"

"That's one of the first place's they'll look." Elara replied "Let's just go to the apartment."

 At Becca and Johnny house

Ray POV:

"Sonny ease up on the door man." Brock commented as Sonny pounded on the door only for Johnny to yank it open

"Do you mind?" He asked "Callista and Becca are taking a nap."

"Good now we can talk." Sonny replied pushing him against the wall "You married my daughter!"