Chapter 4

The next day, Kim was getting ready to go home from school when she saw a group arguing over by Jonathan Byers' car

The next day, Kim was getting ready to go home from school when she saw a group arguing over by Jonathan Byers' car. She had agreed to meet her brother and his friends about what was going on with Eleven and to try and find Will, but the sound of Steve and his gang yelling at Jonathan made the dark haired girl walk over to the car.

"What's going on here?" she asked, her eyes narrowed at Steve.

"We just wanted to take a look at his photos," Tommy smirked, tossing Johnathan's camera bag to Steve.

"Man, he is totally trembling. He must really have something to hide," Steve laughed, starting to go through the bag. His laugh died in his throat as he looked at the picture on top. It was of Kim and Barb laughing at something, Steve staring longingly at the dark haired girl who wasn't his girlfriend. It was clear to anyone who would look at the picture that he had feelings for Kim. While the rest of his friends were still making fun of Johnathan, Steve slipped the picture into his pocket, not wanting anyone to ever see it. He flipped to the next one and became even more angry. It was of a shirtless Nancy in his bedroom.

"Yeah, this isn't creepy at all," Carol scoffed, taking the picture of Nancy from Steve.

"I was looking for my brother," Jonathan defended.

"No," Steve said. "No, this is called stalking."

"Steve, just leave him alone," Kim said, trying to take the pictures back so she could give them to Johnathan.

"There's pictures of you in there too, you know," Steve told her, letting her take the stack.

Kim felt herself shutter as she quickly looked through the pictures, feeling more and more uncomfortable by the second.

"Here's the starring lady," Tommy laughed as Nancy walked up to the car.

"What?" she asked, having no idea what Tommy was talking about.

"This creep was spying on us last night," Carol explained, snapping her gum as she talked. "He was probably gonna save this one for later."

Nancy looked at Jonathan nervously as she took the picture from Carol. Her heart dropped at the image of her taking her shirt off.

"See, you can tell that she knows it was wrong, but, man, that's the thing about perverts, it's hard wired into 'em," Steve said, walking closer to Johnathan. "You know, they just can't help themselves." He tore the paper to shreds and let it drop to the ground. "So, we'll just have to take away his toy."

"No, please, not the camera," Jonathan pleaded.

"You know what," Steve said, taking the camera out of Jonathan's bag. "It's okay. Here you go, man," Steve said, handing the camera out to Jonathan before letting it slip from his fingers to the ground. Kim didn't know what to do as she heard the lens shatter. On one hand, she was pissed that he had taken pictures of them and was disgusted that he had taken pictures of Nancy getting undressed. But his brother was missing, maybe he hadn't totally been thinking clearly.