5

Chapter 5: Stealthy Abduction

"You ain't going anywhere!" Hisashi shouted, firing The Little Vampire towards the direction of a man who was about to escape the mansion. She turned to her side, shooting bullets to those who attempted to get closer to her.

"Ow!" She exclaimed when one man managed to kick her hand with the gun, the gun thrown away somewhere. "That hurt!" She said, wide-eyed.

"Take her down!" The commander ordered making the men rush to attack her. She did a few backflips to avoid their attacks, jumping higher at the end and throwing out throwing knives made from Nen. It pierced the men as she dropped on the floor with one knee touching the floor.

"You sure you're not a Conjurer or an Emitter?" Hisoka asked, a grin on his face. She looked at him, frowning at his question.

"I told you, I do not belong to those two categories!" She answered before jumping back and throwing away the knives. Hisoka could only grin, using his Bungee Gum to pick up The Little Vampire and holding on to it while Hisashi fought with knives, slitting her opponents necks or throwing it to their heads.

He was staring at her from the second floor, his elbow placed above the railings, his chin resting above his palm. His free hand did all the work: pulling those who attempted to escape back inside, also protecting Hisashi's back whenever she gets too distracted by the enemy in front of her by pulling away the opponents close to her. He was basically her guardian, since she knew that doing this mission all alone would be impossible.

Their task right now is to cripple Tiago's men. Tiago is known for owning huge companies, factories, hectares of lands where he built his mansions, and many more. He was basically one of the richest people in the country. Rumors were going around that Tiago came from the Meteor City since little information was only known about him.

Their client was also mysterious, having a covering on her face and even a cap to conceal her identity. She was also using a device to change her own voice and it clearly told them that she didn't want them to know her.

The reason of her wanting to cripple Tiago's men is that Tiago was looking for some people. These people's identities remained unknown to the both of them and it made them think that their client was one of the people mentioned.

This is the largest Headquarters that Tiago owned where 70% of his men lived. Killing all of the men here would mean slower process and lower chances of finding those five, and that was what their client really wants. Despite being suspicious, they accepted the offer because of the price she was willing to pay.

"When will they stop coming?!" Hisashi complained, using her knives to slit the men's throats while moving speedily. "And Hisoka, gimme back my gun!" Hisoka chuckled at her pouting face, glancing at the gun beside his elbow.

"This is 70% of Tiago's men, Hisa-chan. Expect for more." He answered, pulling one man who attempted to go out. It was such a good thing that we blocked other ways to communicate and ask for reinforcements.

They both disposed everything that could call the attention from the outside and also everything that they could use to call for back up. No one's gonna disturb their task now.

Hisashi's eyes could only widen when she felt brass knuckles hit against her stomach. She coughed out blood, staggering backwards as immense pain enveloped her body. Her breath hitched, sensing something. It wasn't just brass knuckles.

Hisoka's eye twitched seeing how the man was able to punch Hisashi. He pulled him backwards using his Bungee Gum when he was about to attack her once again, also pulling another and another to let her recover from the punch.