A/N

Well, that's all. It was the end. Shocking, ain't it? Believe me, it really is the end.

As you have noticed, the battle against Tiago wasn't written here. It's because this story mainly focuses on how crazy can Rei and Hisoka get and how they coped up to the feelings they didn't even realize.

So I wrote this story because I wanted to know how Hisoka would act if he fell for someone. He was out of character? Nah, it's the moonstruck version of him haha jk. I know he's out of character and I'm working on improving myself. Not to mention that this is my first English story.

If you're reading this, I want to thank you for reading this crappy fanfic of mine. It didn't satisfy you enough, I know that, but this is all that this green mind of mine can do. But anyway, I really really am grateful that y'all put up with my not-so-good writing abilities. (I will edit this book when I get enough time and when i feel like it lol)

I'm awkward af idk what to say anymore. But anyway, thank you very much! I hope you support me in more of my upcoming stories (if there would be more, that is.)

Hisoka loves you all.

Edit (12/27/21):So y'all are still reading this? LMFAO THANKS, I APPRECIATE IT ILY ALL 😭

Edit (12/27/21):
So y'all are still reading this? LMFAO THANKS, I APPRECIATE IT ILY ALL 😭

Thank you for bearing til the end of Moonstruck. I wrote this when I was like... 14, so I certainly have mistakes but I am too lazy to edit this. I also don't want to edit this because this serves as a remembrance of my first ever story written in English (I used to write in Filipino) and I managed to complete it (which I rarely do). I don't know what's the point of this note but imma still put it anyways.

Again, thank you so much for supporting this story! Your comments are funny af and I enjoy reading them. We should try going out and touching some grass, yeah?

Have a great day!