Special Chapter

A/N:
I can't believe the things happening rn tbh HAHA. Like, how did the reads spike up so fast? It was like just 500 or so but then the next thing I knew, I hit 1k, then 7k, and then more, liek wtf is happening? How'd you guys do that? You guys are seriously amazing.

As a token of appreciation for your support, I have managed to make a special chapter despite of the hectic schedule because I love you all and y'all are seriously making me happy. Well, I hope you enjoy it though, since I wrote it at like one am and I was tired (screw Math for that). It turned out okay... I think... or not.... heh.

(there was that dialogue that instead of typing 'innocent passerby,' I actually typed 'innocent butterfly' that got me all confused the next morning.)

This special chapter is inspired by the song Everybody Talks. It wasn't supposed to be like this, since I was planning something sTeAmY even if I know that I'll have a not-so-easy time writing it because I'm iNnOcEnT af. After like getting absorbed in writing, I just noticed that this is how the story went, so 🤷‍♀️. Guess I'll save the sTeAmY time soon. (hmMm, u sure?)

Oh, and btw, before proceeding to read, I just want you to know that I started working on the next story and might be posted soon. Just stay tuned!

Special Chapter: Mister Client

[ 2 months after the first meetup]

"Hey baby won't you look my way, I can be your new addiction~" Hisashi sang as she tapped her fingers on her thighs.

"Hey baby what you gotta say, all you're giving me is fiction~" She continued, scooping her long hair up with her hands before tying it.

The sky was pitch black, blinking stars adorning the beauty of the darkness. It was a chilly night, and Hisashi was up to another mission.

"I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time~" Hisoka only stared at her and every move she made as he leaned against the railings of the rooftop they are in.

He has been helping her in her assassinations ever since he started living in her house without permission. It seemed like an unspoken agreement between them, and he can say that he got used to it already.

All those times that they're together, he had noticed that when it comes to missions or tasks, Hisashi would not usually waste time and just make everything quick so she can practice new recipes or have a battle with him but tonight seemed different. She seemed to have been taking her time to prepare, even singing a song that she has been listening to earlier.

"I found out that everybody talks, everybody talks, everybody talks~" She smiled before turning to look at him, only to find out that he was staring at something.

"It started with a whisper~" Since she wore tight black shorts, Hisoka's eyes were feasting shamelessly, especially the part where her thigh strap was tied around. He had a smirk and his eyes were slightly squinted, just like how he always looked whenever he enjoyed staring at something.

"And that was when I kissed her~" She raised both of her hands, stretching her body whilst Hisoka didn't even stop what he was doing.

"And then she made my lips hurt~" She placed her left foot with the strap on the railings purposely, acting as if she was stretching but she was eyeing Hisoka instead. She saw that Hisoka's smirk only widened at her gesture which meant that he was having his time of his life.

"Hisoka, don't go boing boing on me. I don't plan on doing it with you." She said, pointing at his pants before smiling sheepishly and placing her foot back down.

"Oh? What if I already did?" Hisoka teased, standing straight before shifting all his weight on his right foot, his right hand placed on his hip.

She only rolled her eyes, singing once again. "I could hear the chitchat, take me to your love shack~" She winked once again before chuckling, stretching her body once again.