28

Chapter 28: The Past

"You.. You're sensei's siblings, right?" Ichi looked up, hearing a monotone voice. San who was beside her only stared at Shi, not moving. He came back empty handed, cursing, saw her crying, and finding out that Shi is already gone. "My name is Flame, and I am Hisashi sensei—ah, Rei sensei's student." Ichi didn't respond to what she said.

"You can come with me. I know that sensei was taken because the illusion covering her house was gone." Flame lowered her head, looking at Shi.  "You can bring her. Sensei will be more than happy to let her rest in her backyard." Flame said, pertaining to Shi. Ichi only nodded, standing up before patting San on the head. San carried Shi as Flame led the way to her sensei's house.

Gon and Killua who were looking from the window saw the ice cold girl come back with two people behind her, a man and a lady, and the man was carrying another lady, or in fact, a dead lady. They both looked gloomy as they headed towards the backyard, Flame saying something to them before entering the house.

They both scrambled to meet the emotionless girl, Gon immediately asking questions.

"Flame, are they related to Hisashi-san? Should we help them out?" Was the first thing that Gon asked. Flame only nodded.

"They're sensei's siblings. The other one was killed, but we don't need to go out and help. We should leave them among themselves. And also, it's not Hisashi. Sensei's name is Rei." Flame corrected, plopping down on the floor. She can feel how heavy those two felt earlier, and she was worried for her sensei who was undoubtedly taken away. Of course, she already knew that it was about to happen because her sensei told her so, but she still couldn't calm down.

"Rei?" Killua asked, his eyebrows meeting.

"Yes, Rei Quixote, Tiago Quixote's hidden eldest daughter." Flame answered. Her sensei also told her that when there would be an event wherein she was taken away, she should let the others know that she is a Quixote, specifically, Rei Quixote. It was scary, because her sensei told her that more than two weeks ago and it really did happen now. But she remembered what her sensei said, "I am always a step ahead."

Killua's eyes widened when he heard that name once again.

"Either of her names are dangerous. She's a dangerous person either way." He said, and as usual, Gon couldn't understand.

"Why?" Gon asked, scratching the back of his head.

"You see, the last name Quixote is a really notorious name in the mafia world, since it's a mixture of mafia and Nen. Dangerous combination, isn't it?" Gon nodded at him, Flame continuing what Killua was saying.

"Tiago Quixote, a father to twelve and an adopted son and a leader to an infamous nameless organization who is specialized in killing, smuggling drugs, shipping any types of slaves, illegal money, selling in the black market and many others. Their main goal is to kill the weak, and let the strong prevail."

"That's cruel." Gon commented, making Flame sigh and nod.

"But I heard that the members were disbanded more than seven years ago, right? It's nine years ago, I think, although I don't know the reason why." Killua said, sitting in front of Flame on the floor. Gon imitated his movements, his curious eyes flickering from Flame to Killua as they talked.

"It was nine years ago when the members were disbanded because of an internal dispute. It was Tiago's wife Imelda, versus the thirteen children."

"Thirteen?!" Gon asked, shocked. "That much?!"

"I already told you that he's a father to twelve and an adopted, didn't I?" Flame sarcastically asked, almost annoyed at Gon's slow picking up skills.