Prolouge

Hello Readers!

I just wanted to give you all a little warning before the story starts. I have never posted a story online before so be prepared for some grammar mistakes and stuff like that. If you see anything wrong with my work just comment and I'll try to fix it (no promises). I'm fine with constructive criticism as long as you aren't rude about it. 

There are a few other things you should know before reading. First, this story will have some dark themes (abuse, self-deprecating thoughts, blood, ect). I'll try to put warnings before those parts if you're not comfortable reading. Second, this story will also have some cursing (because Bakugo...need I say more). Lastly, I still have no idea who to pair Midoriya with so I'm planing to do a poll soon. 

Anyway, I'm sure you want to get to the story now. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you like it :)

-N0vu5

I stand, my body sways slightly from the blood loss. I stare at the carnage before me. The blood. The bodies. But that isn't what I focus on. No. All I care about is his body. I stumble forward. Ignoring the pain in my limbs as my body protests. I've experienced worse before. I push the aches to the back of my mind as I look. Then I see it, covered by some rubble. I know it's him. I can tell from a glance, but I remove the rubble anyways. Just to confirm. A smile crawls its way onto my face. I can tell it's a little deranged but at the moment I can't bring myself to care.

'It's him '

A laugh forces its way out of my mouth. Despite several of my bones being broken. Despite my body's screams of agony. I laugh. Tears stream down my face. I don't have the strength to wipe them away. It's over. It's finally over. After 8 years it's over.

"I won." My voice is scratchy and barely audible but it doesn't matter.

The black dots, that I only now notice, begin to grow across my vision.

"Take that bastard," I whisper as the blackness takes over.

I know I'm dying, if not dead. But it doesn't matter. Everyone is safe. I avenged them. The darkness consumes me and I feel myself falling into it.

'I'll see you all soon...'