Chapter 29: Reunions

Hey Readers,

I just want to give a quick thank you to all those reading, commenting, adding this story to their list, etc. You guys are so amazing and wonderful people. I hope you have all had a wonderful day and enjoy the chapter!

-N0vu5

Third Person

"What the hell?!" Bakugo exclaims in utter confusion.

The other mentally agree with his proclamation.

"I think that Izuku or Akuma, whoever that was, just got kidnapped by the League," Todoroki says, trying to get the facts straight in his mind.

Aizawa groans and runs a hand over his face, pinching the bridge of his nose. He mumbles about problem children under his breath and sighs deeply.

"Alright, I'm going to take Muscular into custody. The rest of you, go back to the class and let them know what's going on." pulling out a pair of quirk suppression handcuffs, Aizawa goes towards the S-ranked villain.

The teens nod and leave the premises, not wanting to cause any more trouble.

"What's going to happen to Deku-Kun?" Ochaco wonders out loud.

The others turn over her words in their minds. Despite the strange way Midoriya/Akuma was acting, they still saw him as a friend.

Entering the teacher's building, the classes greet the teens.

"Where's Midoriya?" Ojiro asks.

They explain the events of Kota's death, leaving out the whole Akuma thing.

"That's great, he's gone and got himself into even more trouble!" Shinsou says with a groan.

The others give a half-hearted smile. As the others are pulled into various conversations, Todorkoki glances around the room.

He sees many heroes but his gaze pauses at a person he doesn't recognize. Still, he feels like he's seen the person before...somewhere...

Shoto decides to take a closer look and walks toward the mysterious man. Sensing his approach, the black-haired man turns to face the teen.

The chatter around them seems to quiet as Shoto comes to a stop, staring intently at the oh so familiar face. He knows that face, and yet he can't seem to place it. His eyebrows scrunch in confusion as he tries to think.

Dabi's eyes go wide with shock as he recognizes the boy before him. Guilt fills him as he remembers their last meeting.

Before he can stop himself, he murmurs, "Sho?"

Shoto's blood goes cold with shock.

'It can't be!' He thinks to himself.

"W-who are you?" The teen asks despite his inkling towards the man's identity.

Dabi sucks in a shuddering breath, "Do...do you remember me? It's Toya."

Shoto takes a step back, "You can't be! He's dead!"

His shout causes people to look towards the pair, but neither cares about the looks they are receiving.

"The last time we saw each other," Dabi begins, "I told you not to blame yourself. I told you that one day, I would get revenge for what that bastard did to us...to you. I told you that I love you with all my heart and I will always love you."

By the end of his small speech, Toya's choking back tears and Shoto is hardly keeping it together.

Although the youngest Todoroki would normally never show his emotions, at the moment he couldn't bring himself to care. Without thinking, he dashes forward and embraces his long-lost sibling. He holds him tightly.