Chapter 19: Confession

Hey readers,

I hope you like the story so far. Please don't forget to give me feedback or even constructive criticism. Thank you to those who've voted and read. Anyways, on to the story.

-N0vu5

I feel my body float in the abyss. The darkness completely surrounds me. I start to hear voices. Snippets of conversation.

"...figure out a way."

I groan slightly as my eyes flutter open.

"You're finally awake." I hear Recovery Girl say.

I blink and look at all the teachers surrounding me as I sit up.

'What happened?' I think to myself, confused, 'The last thing I remember is attacking All Might then he said-'

My face goes instantly pale as the realization, that I had a panic attack in front of everyone, hits me.

'Oh no.'

"I'm sure you know why we're here and I'm sure you know that we need to talk to you," says Nezu.

I sigh and nod in understanding. As much as I don't want to, I know better than to refuse. Hopefully, I can just lie to them, but a part of me doubts that would work.

Only All Might, Nezu, Aizawa, and Hound Dog leave the room. I follow them out trying my best not to show how scared I am. As we turn a corner a sudden shout from behind makes me stop.

"Midoriya!"

I turn just in time to catch Ochako as she comes flying at me.

"Um...Ochako w-what are you doing?" I ask, confused by her reaction.

"We were so worried." She says as she sobs into my chest.

I blink in surprise and see the rest of my classmates standing there with relief clear on their faces.

"Are you ok man?" Kirishima asks.

For a moment I'm confused, then I realize what they mean. I glance at the wall wanting to slam my head against it. How could I be sto stupid?! As if the teachers watching my attack wasn't enough.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I'm not fine but I don't want to make them worry any more than I have.

Iida steps forward, "If you ever need to talk, I-we are here for you."

He echos my words from before with a gentle smile.

I force a grin at them, "I will."

None of them seem to believe my words though.

"Midoriya." Aizawa gains the attention of the class, as he motions me to follow him once more.

I untangle myself for Ochaco's hold and give fake smiles of reassurance as I follow the teachers.

Soon enough, I find myself in a room with Aizawa, Nedu, All Might, and Hound Dog. I feel somewhat glad that it's only this small group and not the entire UA staff.

"Sit," Nezu gestures to the chair across from him and the other heroes.

I follow his instructions and sit.

"Now then, It has come to our attention that your experiences in the future have affected how you perform in class-" I open my mouth to refute him, but he raises his hand to stop me as he continues, "Therefore, since we have your best interests at heart, you will be counseled by Hound Dog for the foreseeable-"